RBI Grade B Important Topics to Prepare for Phase – I & II Exams
- RBI Grade B Important Topics
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) conducts 3 phases of examination for recruitment of Officers in Grade B. Out of the three phases; two are written exams which have to be cleared by the aspiring candidates in order to attend the third phase which is the personal interview. This article is about the RBI Grade B Important Topics for which an aspiring candidate should prepare to score well in the written examinations.
RBI Grade B Important Topics
- Candidates can fill the RBI Grade B Application Form until 6th October 2019.
- The candidates who are preparing for the exam should know the complete RBI Grade B Syllabus to qualify in the written text and in all the next process of the exam.
- There are 4 main important topics for the RBI Grade B Written Test-
- Quantitative Aptitude
- English Language
- General Awareness
- Reasoning Ability
RBI Grade B Exam Pattern
- Before going to the RBI Grade B Important Topics, candidates must know the detailed exam pattern of the exam to understand the topics, marking scheme, number of questions, and the time duration of the exam.
- There are 3 stages in the RBI Grade B Exam Pattern– Prelims, Mains, and Interview.
- There are 4 subjects that were there in the Prelims exam- English, GA, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability.
- The total time duration is of 2 Hours (120 Minutes)
- A total of 200 questions will be asked in the exam.
- There are 3 separate tests for Mains that are 2 Objective Test and 1 Descriptive Test.
- Time Duration of each section is 90 minutes with a total of 100 marks of the question paper.
The candidates who qualify in both Prelims and Mains Exam are eligible for the last process of the exam “Interview”.
RBI Grade B Important Topics for General Awareness
- This topic is very vast and candidates should consider the current affairs, Banking Awareness, Finance, and the economy as the important topics to study.
- Candidates should have knowledge of the latest updates of the last six month.
RBI Grade B Important Topics for English Language
- For any competitive exam, a language test is to check the candidates hold over the language.
- Reading Comprehension, Error spotting, Para jumbles, Sentence Improvement, and grammar are important topics to cover.
RBI Grade B Important Topics for Quantitative Aptitude
- A lot of tricky questions appear on this topic.
- Hence, Candidates should solve as many previous year papers which should cover topics such as Data Interpretation, Number Series, Approximation, Quadratic Equation, and other miscellaneous questions.
RBI Grade B Important Topics for Reasoning Ability
- This covers topics such as Syllogism, Inequality, blood relations (grouping), analogy, seating arrangement, Input-output, Coding and Decoding, Puzzles, Data sufficiency & interpretation.
- Also, there are other miscellaneous questions which can be asked.
- These topics are vast and need a lot of practice, candidates can practice for the exam with the help of RBI Grade B Online Classes to understand the topics better.
- By this candidates can understand the weaker areas which can be focused more.
RBI Grade B Descriptive Test
The RBI Grade B Important Topics of Descriptive Topic will have Essay, letter Writing (formal & informal), Passage, Precise writing, etc.
- Economic and Social Issues
- Finance and Management
1. Economic and Social Issues: The main topics of this include growth, development, and national income, per capita income, poverty alleviation and employment.
2. Finance and Management: The topics under finance and management which is important for a banking career are a financial system, financial markets, management processes, planning, staffing, directing, organization and controlling.
Share your thoughts/queries here!