RBI Grade B Exam Analysis 17th June 2017 – Check RBI Grade B Prelims Questions Asked, Cut off
- RBI Grade B Exam Analysis 2017 17th June
- RBI Grade B Exam Analysis 2017 17th June Shift 1 – Summary
- Read Here : RBI Grade B Exam Analysis 17 June Slot 2
- RBI Grade B Exam Analysis 2017 17th June Shift 1- Overall Analysis
- RBI Grade B Exam Analysis 2017 17th June Slot 1- Section- wise Analysis
- Reasoning (Verbal):
- Reasoning Questions Asked:
- English Language:
- Some Quantitative Aptitude questions asked :
- General Awareness:
- Some GA questions asked:
- RBI Grade B 2017 Expected Cut off Marks
- RBI Grade B Cut off 2017
RBI Grade B Exam Analysis 2017 17th June Slot 1 – RBI Grade B Paper review, Questions asked, Difficulty Level, Safe Attempts, expected cut off
RBI Grade B Exam Analysis 2017 17th June
RBI Grade B Exam Analysis 2017 17th June – The RBI Grade B Exam has completed its first slot! RBI Grade B exam is one of the biggest events in the banking sector as we all know. What is better than working as a Class I officer in the premier bank of the country? Having a career with RBI is a matter of pride and prestige. After the conduction of the first shift, our experts visited the exam centres and collected feedback from students. After assembling all the feedback, they have come up with RBI Grade B Exam Analysis 2017 17th June Slot 1.
RBI Grade B Phase-I Online Examination Exam Pattern
- The Phase I of the questionnaire is of 200 marks.
- The Paper-I will consist of four sections namely- General Awareness, English language, Quantitative aptitude and Reasoning.
- The candidates need to score the minimum cut-off marks in each of the section along with the minimum average score.
- RBi decides the minimum cut- off score.
RBI Grade B Exam Analysis 2017 17th June Shift 1 – Summary
|Name of Section||Number of Questions||Difficulty level||Good Attempts|
Read Here : RBI Grade B Exam Analysis 17 June Slot 2
RBI Grade B Exam Analysis 2017 17th June Shift 1- Overall Analysis
As per overall analysis of shift 1, the difficulty level of slot 1 is Difficult. 92-98 number of attempts which will help you clear the cut- off marks.
RBI Grade B Exam Analysis 2017 17th June Slot 1- Section- wise Analysis
The number of safe attempts in this section are 35-37. This section was Moderate-Difficult in terms of difficulty level.
No. of Questions (60)
Level of difficulty
Sitting Arrangement and Puzzles (Linear, Circular, and Floor)
Reasoning Questions Asked:
- Puzzles – Circular Arrangement – 1Q, Floor Based Questions – 1Q
The number of safe attempts in this section are 12-14. This section was Difficult in terms of difficulty level.
|Topic||No. of Questions (30)||Level of difficulty|
|Reading Comprehension(lengthy and economy based)||12||Difficult|
|Idioms and Phrases||3||Difficult|
The number of safe attempts in this section are 10-13. This section was Difficult in terms of difficulty level.
No. of Questions (30)
Level of difficulty
DI (Tabular and Bar graph)
Miscellaneous (CI and SI, Time & Work, Time and Distance, Mixture, Profit & Loss, Ratio and Proportion, Boats and streams)
|10||Moderate – Difficult|
Some Quantitative Aptitude questions asked :
- A seller gets 44% profit on an item after giving X % discount on the marked price. Had he offered 2X discount, he would have gained 28 %. How much percent is more the marked price than the cost price?
- Raju spends 24% of his salary on food, 11% on rent, 5 % on the internet. The rest he has invested in mutual funds, PPF and recurring deposits in the ratio 7:3:5. If the amount spent on the internet bill is 3500 less than the amount invested in recurring deposit, find his salary. (Ratio is uncertain as based upon memory)
- A, B and C can complete a piece of work in 15, 20 and 30 days respectively. All three of them started working together and after two days, A quit. B left six days before the completion of the work. In how many days was the work completed?
The number of safe attempts in this section are 42-44. This section was Moderate in terms of difficulty level.
Questions were asked from the following topics-
- Banking and current affairs (National and International)
- Subsidiaries of RBI
- Awards and Honours
- Govt. Scheme and projects
- Headquarter of banks
- Books and Authors
- Capital and Currencies of country
- Important days
- International Organisation like World Bank etc.
Some GA questions asked:
Q11. Asian wrestling championship 2017 in-
Answer- New Delhi
Q12. Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has prohibited non-banking finance companies (NBFCs) of all kinds from lending more than _________ in cash against gold.
Answer- Rs 20,000
Q13. ___________ is an annual event, observed on July 11 every year.
Answer- World Population day
Q14. Which is debt instruments?
Q15. Disha microfine got the license from RBI for which type of bank?
Answer- Small Finance Bank (SFB)
RBI Grade B 2017 Expected Cut off Marks
Based on the exam analysis and number of posts, we have compiled an expected cut off data. Check Below:
Stay tuned for more updates on RBI Grade B Exam Analysis 2017 17th June Slot 1. All the best!
Share your thoughts/queries here!