RBI Grade B Application Form 2019
Reserve Bank Of India has released the notification, candidates can start filling the RBI Grade B Application Form from 21st September 2019. RBI Grade B is one of the most coveted job profiles in the Banking Sector.
- Through RBI Grade B 2019 Exam, the government will recruit eligible candidates to the post of Officer in Reserve Bank of India.
- There is the recruitment of 199 vacancies this year.
- The candidates who are applying should know the RBI Grade B Syllabus, as there are 4 subjects in the exam- General Awareness, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, and Reasoning Ability.
- If candidates are willing to apply for both the posts Gr. B (DR)-General and Gr B (DR) DEPR / DSIM, they must have to fill the separate application form for both the positions and pay the fees separately.
- RBI Grade B Exam Pattern has 3 sections- Prelims, Mains, and Interview.
RBI Grade B Application Form 2019 Highlights
|Conducting Body||Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Services Board|
|Eligibility||Different on the basis of the category & post|
|Number of Posts||199|
|Posts Name||General/ DEPR/ DSIM|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Stages of Exam||Prelims, Mains & Interview|
RBI Grade B Exam Dates 2019
Candidates can the important tentatively RBI Grade B Exam Dates 2019 related to the process of the exam in the following table-
|Starting Date of Application Form||September 21, 2019|
|Last Date to Pay Application Fee||October 11, 2019|
|Release of Admit Card Phase 1||15 days prior to the exam|
|Exam Date for Phase 1||November 09, 2019|
|Phase 1 Result Date||Will be Notified|
|Issue of Admit Card Phase 2||15 days prior to the exam|
|Exam Date for Phase 2 (General)||December 01, 2019|
|Exam Date for Phase 2 (DEPR/ DSIM)||December 02, 2019|
|Phase 2 Result Date||Will be Notified|
|Interview Date||Will be Notified|
|Final Result Declaration||Will be Notified|
Steps to Fill RBI Grade B Application Form 2019
Step 1 – Fill Basic Details
- Click on “Apply online for RBI Grade B 2019”
- A new window opens called “Click Here for New Registration” to register themselves for the post.
- Fill in basic personal details like Name, Address, Category, Email ID, date of birth, contact number and academic details.
- After the registration process is complete, a new password is auto-generated.
- Candidates can use the provisional password and registration sent via email and then change the password if needed.
Step 2 – Upload Photograph and Signature
- Candidates need to upload your photograph and signature as per specification.
- Please ensure that all these scanned documents adhere to the required specifications as given above.
Step 3 – Fill up education Qualification and other details
Have to fill the educational qualification and other details like nationality, state of domicile, or if you have appeared earlier for the exam.
Step 4 – Preview the application form
- Before hitting the submit button, ensure all the details mentioned in the online application form are correct.
- Assure that there are no spelling errors or factual errors in the name, educational qualification or any other details that you might have missed or entered wrongly without paying attention.
- Save the form and modify the details if required.
- After verifying all details, click on the “Final Submit” button.
Step 5 – Payment for fees for Application
Click on the ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed to make the payment. Candidates can pay only through online mode. Candidates can pay through all types of online methods like debit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, and RuPay), credit cards, mobile wallets, and Internet banking. An e-receipt will be generated after the completion of the payment.
|Category||Charges||Nature Of Fees|
|SC/ST/PWD||INR 100.00||Charges for Intimation|
|General/OBC||INR 850.00||App fee including intimation charges|
- Take a printout of the E-receipt and online application form.
- Candidates have to pay only in Rupees.
- Aspirants are responsible for the details you enter in the online application form. There will be no refund of fees if there are mistakes in the online application form.
- It is advised to submit the online RBI Grade B application form at the earliest as the examination board cannot take responsibility for those who are unable to submit their applications on time.
Pre-requisites for Applying Online
- Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the application fees for the RBI Grade B Application Form.
- Aspirants have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process.
- Candidates have to upload their photograph and signature as per specification. The photograph should have a resolution of 200×230 px and should have a file size between 20 kb – 50 kb.
- The photograph should be in a passport size image clicked with a light-colored background.
- The photograph should have a resolution of 200×230 px and should have a file size between 20kb – 50kb. The file should be in JPEG or JPG format.
- Candidates have to sign on white paper in black color in a box of 2 cm x 5 cm.
- The signature should have a resolution of 140 x 60 px and file size of 10kb-20kb.
- The file should be in JPEG or JPG format.
RBI Grade B Vacancy 2019
The RBI Grade B Vacancy is more than the last year, check the mentioned to know the latest vacancy-
|RBI Grade B (General)||156|
|RBI Grade B (DEPR)||20|
|RBI Grade B (DSIM)||23|
RBI Grade B Eligibility Criteria 2019
- Age Limit- Not less than 21 years and not more than 30 years of age.
- Here in the below table candidates can check the RBI Grade B Eligibility Criteria in the Educational Qualification-
|DR General||Min 60% for General Category (SC/ST/PWD – 55%)|
|Bachelor’s Degree from Recognized University|
|DEPR||Min 55% for all Category|
|Master’s Degree in Economics related subjects from Recognized Indian/ Foreign University|
|DSIM||Min 55% for all Category|
|Master Degree in Mathematics/ Economics/ Business related subjects from Recognized University|
RBI Grade 2 Selection Process 2019
There are 3 stages in the RBI Grade B Selection Process, which are mentioned-
- Phase I (Prelims)
- Phase II (Mains)
Share your thoughts/queries here!