RBI Grade B Admit Card 2019- Paper II Call Letter to be Out Soon
Reserve Bank of India successfully conducted the Phase 1 of RBI Grade B Recruitment 2019. RBI is about to release the RBI Grade B Phase 2 Admit Card Today. This post will provide the Direct Link to Download the RBI Grade B Admit Card for all candidates that cleared the Phase 1 examination.
The Paper 1 exam was conducted on 9th November 2019 and the result for the prelims exam was released on 18th November 2019.
Latest News about RBI Grade B Admit Card:
- The RBI Grade B Admit Card Paper-II will be released on 21st November 2019 on the official website of Reserve Bank of India- www.rbi.org.in.
- Paper 1 was conducted on 9th November & the RBI Grade B Result for Phase 1 was declared on 18th November 2019.
- Phase 2 exam will be conducted on 1st & 2nd December 2019. Candidates who clear the 2nd Stage of Recruitment will be called for the final interview round in February 2020 (tentative).
- Go through the RBI Grade B Previous Year Question Papers to get an idea about the recurring topics and questions in the mains exam.
RBI Grade B Admit Card 2019
|Conducting Body||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Phase I Admit Card was released on||24th October 2019|
|RBI Grade B Phase 2 Admit Card Release Date||21st November 2019|
|Phase I Exam Date||09th November 2019|
|Phase II Exam Date||1st & 2nd December 2019|
|RBI Grade B Admit Card will be available||Online|
|Official RBI Website||www.rbi.org.in|
|Documents to carry at Exam Center||A valid photo identity card|
How to Download RBI Grade B Admit Card 2019?
RBI Grade B Phase 2 Admit Card Download Link will be active on 21st November 2019 @7 p.m. The Call Letter can also be download by following these steps
- Visit the official website of RBI.
- On the homepage, search for “RBI Grade B Phase 2 Admit Card”.
- Enter your login credentials (Registration Number/ Roll Number and Date of Birth/ Password).
- Click on the Submit Button and the Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the admit card and take a printout for future reference.
Details present on RBI Grade B Phase 2 Call letter 2019
Candidates can check the below-mentioned details in their admit card for the confirmation-
|Date of birth||Exam Timing|
|Registration ID/Roll Number||Venue for the Exam|
|Gender||Exam Day Instructions|
|Category||Sign of the Invigilator on exam day|
|The pattern of Paper 2||Duration of the Exam|
Mandatory Documents Required in RBI Grade B Exam
- A print out of the RBI Grade B Mains Exam Admit Card.
- Original and 2-3 photocopy of valid photo ID proof (Pan Card, Aadhar Card, Passport, Ration Card, Voter ID, etc).
- Two recent passport-size color photographs with a light-coloured background.
Can The RBI Grade B Admit Card for Phase 1 Be Used in Phase 2 Exam?
No, Reserve Bank of India releases the call letter separately for each stage of the exam. RBI Grade B Mains Admit Card will be released separately & the Prelims admit card can not be used in all stages. Following are the 3 stages of the RBI Grade B Selection Process-
- Phase 1 (Prelims Exam)
- Phase 2 (Mains Exam)
- Interview Round
The call letter for each stage will have new details about the center and shift timings as the RBI Grade B Exam Center changes with each stage.
How To Retrieve Forgotten Password for RBI Grade B Exam?
If you forgot your login password and are wondering how to Download RBI Grade B Phase 2 Exam Admit Card then follow these instructions to retrieve your password in no time
- Visit the Official website of Reserve Bank Of India – www.opportunities.rbi.org.in
- Click on the Current Vacancies Tab and choose the Call Letter button.
- You will see an RBI Grade B Phase 2 Admit Card Download Link, click on that link & you will be asked to log in to the site.
- Enter your Login Id/Registration number & click on the “Forgot Password” tab
- You will receive a link on your registered mobile number and email address to reset your password.
- Click on that link, set a new password and proceed to download your RBI Grade B Call Letter 2019.
Share your thoughts/queries here!