RBI Assistant vs IBPS PO – Check Job Comparison & Benfits
- RBI Assistant Vs IBPS PO
- RBI Assistant Vs IBPS PO: In-hand Salary & Allowances
- IBPS PO Vs RBI Assistant – Work Culture
- IBPS PO Vs RBI Assistant-Exam Analysis for Prelims Phase
- IBPS PO Vs RBI Assistant-Exam Analysis for Mains Phase
- IBPS PO Vs RBI Assistant-Cut Off
RBI Assistant Vs IBPS PO- Which one is better?This article will provide you with detailed informations about the two which will help you differentiate and choose the option that is better for you.Get details of Job profile, salary, work culture, perks, benefits, etc. of both RBI Assistant and IBPS PO in this article.
- Know about the In-Hand Salary, perks and allowances in details for both the RBI Assistant and IBPS PO
- Know the detailed category-wise and region-wise cut off
- Get the detailed analysis of both the exam and decide for yourself which will be a better option for you
It is extremely important for you that you make a wise decision when it comes to choosing up your career. Read the complete article to know the details.
RBI Assistant Vs IBPS PO
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection conducts the IBPS PO Exam every year and it is a gateway for the candidates who are willing to enter into the banking sector.In IBPS PO Notification 2019, it has released around 4336 vacancies.The IBPS PO exam is conducted in online mode at various regions throughout the country.
Whereas,the RBI Assistant exam is conducted by the Reserve Bank of India.Recently, the RBI Assistant notification 2020 has been released for 926 vacancies. When you enter RBI as a fresher, you get to join two posts which are RBI Assistant and RBI Officer. For these posts, RBI Recruitment takes place at different levels. In RBI, there are six grades for Class-I employees which are grade ‘A’ to Grade ‘F’. The most senior posts are of Grade F which are of Governor and Deputy Governor. The RBI Assistants are also referred to as ‘Class-III employees’ which include senior assistant, special assistant, assistant, record clerk, attendant, security guard, etc.
RBI Assistant Vs IBPS PO: In-hand Salary & Allowances
|Parameters||IBPS PO||RBI Assistant|
|Basic Pay||Rs. 23,700/- per month||Rs. 13150/-per month|
|Allowances||Dearness Allowance, Special Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance||Dearness Allowance, Transport Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance|
|Accommodation||Official Bank Accommodation /Bank Quarter||As per availability|
|Reimbursement||for newspapers,||for vehicle maintenance(official purpose), newspaper,briefcase,book grants,furnishing of residence,etc.|
|Pension||under the New Pension Scheme||under the New Pension Scheme|
IBPS PO Vs RBI Assistant – Work Culture
Despite the salary of RBI Assistant being less than bank PO jobs, candidates still choose RBI Assistant mostly. Why? Let us find out some of the most essential benefits of RBI Assistant which you wouldn’t find in Bank PO jobs-
- Transfers: In case of PO job, candidates are transferred every 2 years whereas, in RBI, transfers happen in 5 years.
- Postings: RBI always posts the candidates in urban areas, unlike other banks that give postings in rural areas as well. The reason being that RBI has no branches in rural areas.
- Work pressure: In PO jobs and other bank jobs, you will have to face tremendous work pressure whereas, in RBI, no such pressure exists and is comparatively less stressful.
- Repute: May it be any job profile, repute matters! You get the ultimate reputation when you work with RBI.
- Working Days and Timings: The employees in RBI work for 5 days a week- from 9.15 AM to 5.15 PM whereas, in PO jobs like IBPS PO, work timings can be altered based on work deadlines.
IBPS PO Vs RBI Assistant-Exam Analysis for Prelims Phase
|Sections||Good Attempt( IBPS PO)||Good Attempt (RBI Assistant)||Difficulty Level(IBPS PO)||Difficulty Level(RBI Assistant)|
|Quantitative Aptitude||21-23||18-22||moderate||moderate to difficult|
IBPS PO Vs RBI Assistant-Exam Analysis for Mains Phase
Lets see the differences between the RBI Assistant and IBPS PO through the analysis of Mains stages of both the exam.
IBPS PO-The General Awareness Section was on the easier side and the data interpretation section was the most difficult section of the recent exam.The English Section was moderate but consisted of a few tricky questions.Reasoning Section was lengthy and difficult.
RBI Assistant-The exam consisted of 5 sections and are to be conducted in 135 minutes.The difficulty level of the English Section was moderate. The Numerical Ability Section remains on a moderate to difficult side so it requires more practice.The table below provides you with the section-wise good attempts and time requirement for the RBI Assistant Mains Exam-
IBPS PO Vs RBI Assistant-Cut Off
IBPS PO Prelims Cut Off differs from the RBI Assistant Cut Off.Lets compare them through the tables-
IBPS PO Prelims Cut off 2018-
The table below provides you with the Prelims cut off category-wise
RBI Assistant Prelims Cut off 2017-18
RBI Assistant releases cut off Region-wise for all the categories.Let us see the details from the table below-
|Kanpur & Lucknow||85||78.50||72.75||64.25|
RBI Assistant is one of the most reputed jobs and is one of the most sought-after jobs of all. You get to work with the largest banking organization with decent pay and a lot of perks & benefits. We hope that this article is motivating enough for you to start preparing as per the RBI Assistant syllabus and exam pattern. Start taking up RBI Assistant mock tests to analyze how prepared you are. Ultimately, your goal must be having a good score in the RBI Assistant result and achieve it.
Did you like reading this post on RBI Assistant Vs IBPS PO? If yes, stay tuned with us because there are more coming your way!
Share your thoughts/queries here!