RBI Assistant Salary In Hand- Job Profile, Work Culture & Promotion
- RBI Assistant Salary in hand- Job Profile, Work Culture & Promotion
- RBI Assistant Salary in hand – Job Profile, Roles and Responsibilities
- RBI Assistant Salary After 7th Pay Commission – Perks and Benefits
- RBI Assistant Promotion Policy, RBI Assistant Career Growth:
- RBI Assistant Exam Pattern and Syllabus:
- RBI Assistant Posting Locations
- RBI Assistant Online Preparation
RBI Assistant Salary in hand- Get details of RBI Assistant Salary in hand, Work Culture, Promotion, Job Profile, Career Growth & RBI Assistant Online preparation
RBI Assistant Salary in hand- Job Profile, Work Culture & Promotion
RBI Assistant Salary in hand– RBI (Reserve Bank of India) has released the RBI Assistant notification 2017 for recruitment of candidates in the post of ‘Assistant’. For the candidates who wish to pursue a prestigious career with RBI, this is a golden opportunity. The reason of this profile being the most sought- after ones is the RBI Assistant Salary in handand associated perks.The RBI assistant career growth is what attracts lakhs of candidates to apply for this job. RBI assistant salary after 7th pay commission has undergone some changes which will be beneficial for the aspirants. The rbi assistant salary in hand 2017 is the major factor for this job being one of the most lucrative jobs.
One of the common questions candidates applying for RBI Assistant 2017 is its Job Profile and Salary Details. It is extremely important for candidates to know details like job profile, salary and perks offered, posting locations as well as career growth opportunities offered by RBI Assistant before proceeding with RBI assistant application. In this post, we bring you details of RBI Assistant Salary in hand, job profile, career growth & promotion opportunities.
If you are one among those candidates who wish to crack RBI assistant, make sure you have the right preparation as per the RBI assistant syllabus. The RBI assistant vacancy is 623 this year and this a golden opportunity for candidates to make a dignified career with RBI.
Obviously, you would be interested in knowing the RBI Assistant salary structure, growth opportunities, and work culture.
RBI Assistant Salary in hand – Job Profile, Roles and Responsibilities
Given below is the job profile of RBI Assistant, roles and responsibilities involved-
1) You have to verify banking documents.
2) You have to issue the circulation of currency.
3) You have to attend to Government treasury work.
4) You have to do data entry work.
5) You have to exchange mails.
6) You have to initiate notes.
7) You have to generate reports.
RBI Assistant Salary After 7th Pay Commission – Perks and Benefits
|Basic Salary||Rs.14,650/- per month|
|Allowances||Dearness House Rent, City Compensatory Allowance, Transport Allowance|
|Total Salary||Rs.32,124/- per month|
|Working Days||Week days|
|Accommodation||Quarters will be provided|
RBI Assistant Promotion Policy, RBI Assistant Career Growth:
We provide you details of what will be the RBI Assistant Career Growth-
1) Until you get promoted to Officer level, you are not transferred.
2) An Officer level employee can not be transferred to their home state.
3) You have to have an experience of at least 3 years to be eligible for promotion.
4) As an Officer, you will be transferred after an interval of five years.
5) You will get many opportunities to be promoted on the basis of your performance and also via exams.
RBI Assistant Salary 2017- Comparison of RBI Assistant to other Bank POs
Have you ever thought of which one you would choose if you were in a situation like RBI Assistant Vs SBI PO? Candidates prefer the RBI Assistant post over other bank PO posts due to a large number of reasons. Some of them are listed below.
1) You will be transferred after every five years in RBI whereas it is 3 years for other bank PO posts.
2) RBI has its branches in urban regions only; all their employees are posted in urban areas. For other banks, the employees do get posted in rural areas as well.
3) There is a lot less pressure on RBI Assistants compared to other bank POs.
4) RBI has a fixed work timing of 9:15 A.M. to 5:15 A.M. whereas other banks work timing is more as they have many targets to fulfill. Number of working days are only five per week.
6) The rbi assistant salary in hand 2017 is a major attraction factor for candidates to aspire for a career in the reputed RBI.
After promotion, an RBI Assistant qualifies to be a Base Level Assistant Manager. The next level is Middle Level Manager, after which comes Assistant General Manager. Next, you have the opportunity to get promoted to Deputy General Manager; the highest level is the General Manager post.
RBI Assistant Exam Pattern and Syllabus:
You can find RBI Assistant exam pattern and RBI Assistant syllabus through the links given below.
RBI Assistant Posting Locations
Candidates post selection as RBI Assistant will be initially posted in RBI Offices within the recruitment zone from which they applied. However, transfers may happen to other locations in case of an administrative exigency to different zones classified into West, South, North and East Zone offices as follows-
- North Zone: Chandigarh (including Shimla), Jaipur, Jammu / Srinagar, Kanpur, (including Lucknow & Dehradun), New Delhi.
- South Zone: Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, and Thiruvananthapuram (including Kochi).
- East Zone: Bhubaneswar, Guwahati (including all North Eastern states excluding Gangtok), Kolkata (including Gangtok), Patna (including Ranchi)
- West Zone: Ahmedabad, Bhopal (including Raipur), Mumbai (including Belapur, Pune and Panaji), Nagpur.
RBI Assistant Online Preparation
Do you wish to crack RBI Assistant exam in one attempt? Practice with RBI Assistant Mock tests by Toprankers as per the latest RBI Assistant exam pattern and syllabus and elevate your performance to the next level.
Did you like our post on RBI Assistant Salary in hand – Job Profile, Work Culture & Promotion. Keep visiting us for more updates like this.
All the best!
Share your thoughts/queries here!