RBI Assistant Previous Year Papers Download PDF
RBI has released its latest notification and is going to conduct the RBI Assistant Prelims Exam on 14th and 15th February 2020. Here, we are providing you with the RBI Assistant Previous Year Question Papers PDF as candidates as it is time when candidates preparing for the same would be searching for RBI assistant sample papers PDF.
- The RBI Assistant Exam will be conducted in 3 phases-Prelims, Mains and Language Proficiency Test
- It is important that the candidates should go through the RBI Assistant Exam Analysis page to get a deeper idea about the exam
- Going through Previous Year Question Papers will give you an idea of the types of questions that come in the exam
- Solving the RBI Assistant Mock Test Series will help you increase your efficiency and speed level on the day of the exam
RBI Assistant Previous Year Question Papers PDF
RBI Assistant Previous Papers Pdf is available here. Hence, applicants can download RBI Assistant Question Papers with Answers for free of cost. Applied individuals can also get the RBI Assistant Model Papers from the official website www.rbi.org.in.The aspirants can download the RBI Assistant Previous Years solved Papers for an assistant from the below free links for practice purposes.
RBI Assistant Previous Year Questions for English
Preparing from the RBI Assistant Best Books for the English Section will help you increase your accuracy and boost your preparation. For now, go through the RBI Assistant Previous Year Questions for English Section from below-
Choose the words/group of words which is most similar in meaning to the Word/Phrase printed in Bold as printed in bold
2. STRIKE IT
4. As the boat______, all those on board, fortunately, managed to reach the bank of the river_______, with the help of the lifeboats
5. On being asked for the passport,he_____ to his dismay that he had____ to bring it along with him to the airport
b) realized, forgotten
e) recognized, missed
RBI Assistant Previous Year Questions for Quantitative Aptitude
Read the RBI Assistant Cut Off 2020 to know the exam in detail. It will help you to decide how many questions to attempt in order to cross the cut-off. For now, go through the RBI Assistant Previous Year Questions for Quantitative Aptitude from below-
1. A and B invested 24000 and 16000 respectively in business but B joined the business 3 months after A joined.. if the ratio of total profit to the profit earned by A is 3:2.. find duration in months for which B invested the money? A boat takes 7 hrs 30 minutes to travel 90 km downstream and 90 km upstream.if the boat in still water in 27.find out the speed of the stream
What will come in the place of a Question Mark(?) in the following Question?
2. 96 x2117 /73=(?-198) x 32
5. The sum of the heights of Gita and Rita is equal to 160 cm. The height of Sita is equal to three times the height of Rita. Rita’s height of Sita is 39cm. What will be the height of Rita, Gita, Sita altogether?
e)None of the above
RBI Assistant Previous Year Questions for Reasoning Aptitude
1. Eight people M, N, O, P, Q, R, S, T seating in a row facing north.3 people seating between P & M. 1 gove Embibe.com rnmentadda.com N is to the right of Q. as many people seating between P & T, as many between T & S. O is seating to the 2nd to the left of T. N is not on any of the extreme end.
2. In a certain Code Language, BRIDGE is written as DUKGIH and NUMBER is written as PXOEGU.hOW WILL custom will be written in the same code language?
3. How many pairs of letters are there in the word DISPLACED each of which has as many letters between them in the word(in both forward and backward direction) as they have between them in the English Alphabetical Order?
4. Who amongst E, F, G, H and I is the heaviest?
A is heavier than I.E is heavier than H.H is lighter than G.E is the second Highest.E is lighter than G.
5. How is M related to K?
H is the son of M.Lis the wife of M.B is the brother of L.K is the wife of D.
Share your thoughts/queries here!