RBI Assistant Preparation Tips for Prelims 2020
- RBI Assistant Preparation Tips for Prelims 2020
- RBI Assistant Preparation Tips-Highlights
- RBI Assistant Previous Year Question Papers
- Important Topics for RBI Assistant Preparation(section-wise)
- RBI Assistant Preparation Plan(Section-wise)
- RBI Assistant Preparation Plan for Quantitative Section
- RBI Assistant Preparation Book s for Quantitative Section
- RBI Assistant Preparation Plan for Reasoning Aptitude
- RBI Assistant Preparation Book s for Reasoning Ability
- RBI Assistant Preparation Plan for English Section
- RBI Assistant Preparation Books for English Section
- General Preparation Tips for RBI Assistant: RBI Assistant Preparation Tips for Prelims 2020
RBI Assistant Preparation Tips for Prelims 2020
The Reserve Bank of India released the RBI Assistant Notification for 926 vacancies recently and it is the perfect time for the candidates to start their preparation as soon as possible. Hence, we are bringing you with the RBI Assistant Preparation tips, strategies and study plans and many more.
- Read the complete RBI Assistant Syllabus before starting your preparation
- Know about the important topics from every section of the syllabus that will help you to prepare in a more efficient way
- We have free Bank Exam Study Materials that will give you an edge in your RBI Assistant Preparation
- Consistent revision and solving mock tests will definitely help the candidates to clear the exam
- We are bringing you with the Best Books for RBI Assistant Exam recommended by the experts and successful candidates
RBI Assistant Preparation Tips-Highlights
|Quantitative Aptitude Section||No. of Questions|
|Reasoning Ability Section||No. of Questions|
|Puzzles & Sitting Arrangement||10|
|English Section||No. of Questions|
RBI Assistant Previous Year Question Papers
Going through the RBI Assistant Previous year Question papers will give you an edge and help you to prepare in an effective manner. The table below provides you with a few question papers of the previous year.
|RBI Assistant Previous Year Question papers||Question Paper 2016|
|Question Paper 2013|
|Question Paper 2012|
Important Topics for RBI Assistant Preparation(section-wise)
There are a few important topics that the candidates must read in order to clear the exam. Syllabus-wise helps the candidates to score more marks. Read below to know all such important topics for all the sections-
Important Topics of Quantitative Aptitude for RBI Assistant Preparation 2020
The table below provides you with the most important topics for the Quantitative Aptitude Section that the aspirants need to prepare well for the RBI Assistant Exam.
|Time and Distance|
|Time and Work|
|Simple and Compound Interest|
|Allegations and comparisons|
|Permutation and combination|
|Pipe and Cistern|
Important Topics of Reasoning Ability for RBI Assistant Preparation 2020
Consistent practice will help the candidates to score more marks and bring accuracy on the day of the exam.These are the most important topics in the Reasoning Ability Section-
|Puzzles & Sitting Arrangement|
|Odd Man Out|
|Coding and Decoding|
Important Topics of English for RBI Assistant Preparation 2020
The table below consists of important topics from the English Section that you need to focus on for better RBI Assistant Preparation-
|Synonyms and Antonyms|
|One Word Substitution|
|Passive and Active Voice|
RBI Assistant Preparation Plan(Section-wise)
Below is the section-wise preparation plan for all the sections of the RBI Assistant Syllabus.
RBI Assistant Preparation Plan for Quantitative Section
The following table consists of quizzes for each section of the Quantitative Section along with the daily time plan that should be allotted for each topic.
|Topics||Time Plan||Quiz for Quantitative Aptitude Section in RBI Assistant|
|Time and Distance||1 hour|
|Time and Work||2 hours|
|Simple and Compound Interest||2 hours|
|Allegations and comparisons||2 hours|
|Permutation and combination||2 hours|
|Pipe and Cistern||1 hour|
|Number System||2 hours|
|Data Interpretation||2 hours|
|Number Series||2 hours|
RBI Assistant Preparation Book s for Quantitative Section
The important books for Quantitative Sections are as follows-
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations by R.S.Aggarwal
- Fast Track Objective Arithmetic by Rajesh Verma
- Advanced Maths for General Competitions by Rakesh Yadav
RBI Assistant Preparation Plan for Reasoning Aptitude
The following table consists of quizzes for each section of the Reasoning Section along with the daily time plan that should be allotted for each topic.
|Topics||Time Plan||Quiz for Reasoning Section in RBI Assistant|
|Puzzles & Sitting Arrangement||1 hour|
|Alphabet Series||1 hour|
|Blood Relations||1 hour|
|Odd Man Out||30 min|
|Coding and Decoding||2 hour|
RBI Assistant Preparation Book s for Reasoning Ability
The important books for the Reasoning Section are as follows-
- A Modern Approach to Verbal Reasoning by R.S.Aggarwal
- A New Approach to Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning by B.S.Sijwali
RBI Assistant Preparation Plan for English Section
The following table consists of quizzes for each section of the English Section along with the daily time plan that should be allotted for each topic.
|Topics||Time Plan||Quiz for the English Section in RBI Assistant|
|Reading Comprehension||2 hours|
|Synonyms and Antonyms||1 hour|
|Sentence Corrections||1 hour|
|Cloze Test||2 hours|
|One Word Substitution||1 hour|
|Word Meaning||1 hour|
|Sentence Rearrangement||1 hour|
|Sentence Completion||30 min|
|Passive and Active Voice||1 hour|
RBI Assistant Preparation Books for English Section
The important books for this section are as follows-
- Objective General English by Dr. R.S.Aggarwal & Vikas Aggarwal from
- Objective English for Competitive Exams By Hari Mohan Prasad & Uma Rani Sinha
General Preparation Tips for RBI Assistant: RBI Assistant Preparation Tips for Prelims 2020
- Understand the exam pattern – First of all, get familiar with the exam pattern and syllabus. There is no point in studying without knowing the exam pattern and syllabus. It’s like getting lost and not able to find yourself.
- Proper planning – Plan your studies. Understand the RBI Assistant exam syllabus and find out which section you must pay more attention to and plan your studies accordingly.
- Order of Attempt – Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning are more difficult to solve as compared to English. Move-in the order of Difficult to easy questions which are to make it easy and be time-saving.
- Aim for Accuracy: You need to be good in mathematics to solve Reasoning and quantitative aptitude. You also need a good calculation speed along with accuracy for solving the questions.
- Effective Time Management Tips – You can save time only when you solve more or practice more. Practicing more will give you hands-on experience and confidence to do well. Solve Seating Arrangement, Reading Comprehension, Data Interpretation and Para jumbles which carry more marks.
- Prepare study notes: Prepare Study notes while preparing for the exam. During your course of preparation, you will come across both common and uncommon questions and prepare study notes when you come across important points or tricky questions.
- Practice with Mock Test-Series – Solving mock tests is a great way to scrutinize your performance. You come to know of your strengths and weaknesses once, you take mock tests. The Mock Tests and practice tests on Toprankers give a detailed analysis of your performance and help you to know where you stand. The more you score in mock tests, the more your chances of scoring well in the exam.
- Stay Positive: Stay positive about life. You can use the mantra of “All is well” to stay positive and move ahead.
Share your thoughts/queries here!