RBI Assistant Preparation Tips for Prelims 2017
RBI Assistant Preparation Tips for Prelims 2017 – Tips, Tricks and Strategies for cracking RBI Assistant 2017 exam
RBI Assistant Preparation Tips for Prelims 2017
RBI has released notification for Assistant Post. There are 623 vacancies for the post of RBI Assistant 2017. The following blog will guide you through the preparation tips that are required for scoring well in the exam. Candidates must clear sectional cutoff and overall cutoff in preliminary and mains exam to be selected as RBI assistant.
Important Dates for RBI Assistant Recruitment notification 2017:
|Date of Online Application||18.10.2017 to 10.11.2017|
|Payment of Examination Fees (Online)||18.10.2017 to 10.11.2017|
|Schedule of Online Preliminary Test (Tentative)||November 27 & 28, 2017.|
|Schedule of Online Main Test (Tentative)||December 20, 2017. (Dates may change)|
Selection Process for RBI Assistant Preparation Tips for Prelims 2017:
Selection Process Consists of Preliminary Exam, Mains Exam and LPT. Candidates who qualify in RBI assistant Preliminary Exam will be selected for mains Exam. Candidates who qualify in the mains exam will have to undergo LPT to prove proficiency in the local language for the state that they have applied.
Phase I- Preliminary Examination:
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests
|No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Total Time|
|1||English Language||30||30||Composite time of 1 Hour|
How to Prepare for RBI Assistant 2017?
RBI Assistant Preparation Tips for Prelims 2017. Here is a 30 Day Time Table to Prepare for RBI Assistant 2017.
|Preparation Time Timetable||Quantitative Aptitude||
|Day 1- 5||Ratio and proportion, Averages, Time and work, Speed, Distance and time,||Analogy, Classification, Word formation, Statement and conclusions Syllogism,||Vocabulary: Homonyms, Antonyms, Synonyms, Word Formation, Spelling|
|Day 6-10||Partnership, Clocks, Volume and surface Area, Bar & Graphs, Line charts,||Statement and assumptions, Statement and arguments,||Grammar: Spotting Errors, Phrases and idioms, Direct and Indirect speech, Active/ Passive voice|
|Day 11-15||Tables Height and Distances, Logarithms, Permutation and combinations,||Coding Decoding, Blood Relations, Passage and conclusions, Alphabet test, Series Test,||Reading comprehension: Theme Detection, Passage completion,|
|Day 16-20||Mixture and allegation Stocks and shares, Percentages,||Number, Ranking and time sequence, Direction sense Test, Decision making test||Topic rearrangement of passage, Deriving Conclusion.|
|Day 21-25||Simple and compound interest, Equations, Probability, Trigonometry, Profit, Loss and Discount,||Figure series, Input/output, Assertion and reasoning, Sitting Arrangement,||Cloze test|
|Day 26-30||Mensuration, Elements of Algebra, Data Interpretation, Pie charts||Series test, Odd figure Out, Analogy, Miscellaneous Test||Mock Test,|
General Preparation Tips for RBI Assistant: RBI Assistant Preparation Tips for Prelims 2017
- Understand the exam pattern – First of all, get familiar with the exam pattern and syllabus. There is no point in studying without knowing the exam pattern and syllabus. Its like getting lost and not able to find yourself.
- Proper planning – Plan your studies. Understand the RBI Assistant exam syllabus and find out which section you must pay more attention to and plan your studies accordingly.
- Order of Attempt – Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning are more difficult to solve as compared to English. Move in the order of Difficult to easy questions which is make it easy and be time saving.
- Aim for Accuracy: You need to be good in mathematics to solve Reasoning and quantitative aptitude. You also need a good calculation speed along with accuracy for solving the questions.
- Effective Time Management Tips – You can save time only when you solve more or practice more. Practicing more will give you hands on experience and confidence to do well. Solve Seating Arrangement, Reading Comprehension, Data Interpretation and Para jumbles which carries more marks.
- Prepare study notes: Prepare Study notes while preparing for exam. During your course of preparation, you will come across both common and uncommon questions and prepare study notes when you come across important points or tricky questions.
- Practice with Mock Test-Series – Solving mock tests is a great way to scrutinize your performance. You come to know of your strengths and weaknesses once, you take mock tests. The mock Tests and practice tests on Toprankers give a detailed analysis of your performance and help you to know where you stand. The more you score in mock tests, the more your chances of scoring well in the exam.
- Stay Positive: Stay positive about life. You can use the mantra of “All is well” to stay positive and move ahead.
Stay tuned for more updates on RBI Assistant Preparation Tips for Prelims 2017
Share your thoughts/queries here!