RBI Assistant Exam Pattern 2018 for Prelims & Mains – Check Here
RBI Assistant Exam Pattern and Syllabus – RBI Assistant Preliminary & Mains Exam Pattern
RBI Assistant Exam Pattern
Reserve Bank of India has recently released the notification for the recruitment of Assistants. A total number of 27 posts will be filled up through the examination.It is a great opportunity for candidates aiming to make a career in the banking sector. Candidates will be selected based on the performance in two stages of the exam: Preliminary and Mains examination. These will be followed by a Language Proficiency Test.
RBI Assistant Important Dates
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||30th January 2018|
|Closure of registration of application||19th February 2018|
|Closure for editing application details||19th February 2018|
|Last date for printing your application||06th March 2018|
|Online Fee Payment||30th January 2018 to 19th February 2018|
|Schedule of Online Preliminary Test (Tentative)||April 06, 2018|
|Schedule of Online Main Test (Tentative)||May 07, 2018|
RBI Assistant Selection Process
RBI Assistant 2018 Exam will be conducted in three phases: preliminary examination, mains examination and interview. Candidates are required to clear all the three phases in order to make it to the merit list declared by RBI.
RBI Assistant Eligibility Criteria
- A candidate is required to be a citizen of India.
- Age relaxation is given too candidates belonging to reserved category.
- Reserved category applicants will be able to avail the benefit of relaxation in their upper age limit.
- A candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree with an aggregate of 50% and above in any discipline.
- A candidate must hold knowledge of computers.
- A candidate must have the proficiency in the official language of the concerned state of Union Territory.
- A candidate must range between 20-28 years of age to be eligible for RBI Assistant 2018 Exam.
RBI Assistant Preliminary Exam Pattern
Let’s have a look at the Exam Pattern for RBI Assistant Preliminary Exam
|Sections||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||1 Hour|
RBI Assistant Mains Exam Pattern
The Latest Exam Pattern for RBI Assistant Mains is as below:
|Sections||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Sectional Time|
|English Language||40||40||30 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||40||40||30 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||40||40||30 minutes|
|Computer Knowledge||40||40||30 minutes|
|General Awareness||40||40||30 minutes|
Candidates can check the RBI Assistant Detailed Syllabus here.
We hope you found our post on RBI Assistant 2017 Exam Pattern and Syllabus useful. Stay tuned for more updates like this.
Share your thoughts/queries here!