RBI Assistant Cut Off 2018 | Check out the Previous Years’ Cut-off
- RBI Assistant Cut Off
- RBI Assistant Expected Cut Off 2019-2020 (Prelims)
- What Factors Affecting RBI Assistant Cut Off?
- RBI Assistant Cut off Prelims 2017 Region wise
- RBI Assistant Cut off Mains 2017 Region wise
- RBI Assistant Cut off Prelims 2016 Region wise
- RBI Assistant Cut Off for Mains 2016
Reserve Bank of India is about to commence the RBI Assistant Recruitment 2019. Go through the RBI Assistant Cut Off to set a practical target for the upcoming exam. This recruitment is a 3 stage process and clearing all stages of the exam will result in final enrollment into the Reserve Bank of India. The previous year cut off marks will give an idea about the trends in cut off and expected cut off for prelims & mains exam.
Reserve Bank of India releases the cut off marks separately for both prelims & mains exam. 3rd stage of the exam is a language proficiency stage and it is only qualifying in nature. The Cut Off marks for Assistant recruitment is high as there are a limited number of vacancies in RBI. The cut off will give aspirants a practical goal for the upcoming exam.
RBI Assistant Cut Off
Cut off marks may differ depending on the difficulty level of the exam, however, the previous year cut off trends and previous year exam gives us an insight into the expected cut off for the upcoming recruitment. Details of section-wise
- Candidates will have to clear both Sectional & overall cut off to clear the exam.
- The RBI Assistant Syllabus covers English, Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning, General Awareness, and Computer Knowledge.
- Prelims exam is expected to be conducted by the end of January 2020 and the result for prelims along with the cut off will be out by March 2020 (tentative).
RBI Assistant Expected Cut Off 2019-2020 (Prelims)
The Expected RBI Assistant Prelims Cut Off has been mentioned in the following table.
|Category||English||Numerical Ability||Reasoning Ability||Total|
|SC, ST, ALL- PWD||9.00||10.00||10.00||29.00|
What Factors Affecting RBI Assistant Cut Off?
There are 3 defining factors that impact the cut off marks for RBI Assistant exam –
- Difficulty Level of the exam
- Number of students appearing for the exam
- Number of Vacancies
A combination of these three factors determines the final cut off for both prelims and mains exam. Information about the number of vacancies will be out with the official recruitment notification that the Reserve Bank Of India is about to release.
RBI Assistant Cut off Prelims 2017 Region wise
The Region-wise RBI Assistant Prelims Exam cut offs for General,SC,ST,OBC,PWD and EXS categories are as follows-
|Kanpur & Lucknow||85||78.50||72.75||64.25|
RBI Assistant Cut off Mains 2017 Region wise
The Region-wise RBI Assistant Mains Exam cut offs for General,SC,ST,OBC,PWD and EXS categories for 2017 are as follows-
|Kanpur & Lucknow||119||101.50||97||97|
RBI Assistant Cut off Prelims 2016 Region wise
The Region-wise Prelim exam cut offs for General,SC,ST,OBC,PWD and EXS categories in 2016 are as follow-
|Kanpur & Lucknow||119||101.5||97||97|
RBI Assistant Cut Off for Mains 2016
Go through these sectional cut-offs to plan preparation for mains accordingly. Here is the Mains cut off for different categories in 2016.
We will also update the Expected Cut-off for RBI Assistant 2018 exam. So stay updated on our blog post for more such interesting updates.
Share your thoughts/queries here!