RBI Assistant Cut Off 2020 Check Official State Wise Cut Off Marks
- RBI Assistant 2020 Cut off
- RBI Assistant 2020 Prelims Cut Off
- RBI Assistant 2020 Mains Cut Off
- RBI Assistant Previous Year Cut Off Marks
- What Factors will Affect RBI Assistant 2020 Cut Off?
- How to Check RBI Assistant Cut Off 2020?
- RBI Assistant 2020 Cut Off FAQ
The Reserve bank of India has released the RBI Assistant Cut off Marks for prelims exam on 16 March 2020. Authorities have released the state-wise and category-wise cut off marks along with the scorecard. Based on the cut off marks scored in the prelims, candidates will be selected for the Mains Examination.
- As per the RBI Assistant 2020 Vacancy, around 700 vacancies would be filled this year through the recruitment.
- The cut off will be released for both the Prelims and Mains Phase separately.
- Candidates will have to clear both Sectional & overall cut off to clear the exam.
- Generally, the cut off marks will be released after the announcement of the result.
- RBI has released the zone-wise RBI Assistant Prelims Result 2020 on 3rd March 2020.
RBI Assistant 2020 Cut off
More than 5.5 lakhs candidates appear for the prestigious exam every year due to its high paid RBI Assistant Salary and job profile. It is important to know the complete RBI Assistant Selection Process for the candidates who have been selected for the next process of the exam.
- Knowing the previous year RBI Assistant Cut off marks will help aspirants to score well in the exam.
- Candidates have to score minimum marks in the individual sections as well as the overall exam in order to select for the final process.
- The final selection of the candidate will be based on the marks scored in the Mains Exam.
- RBI Assistant Prelims Cut off score is not considered while preparing the final merit list of the exam.
Let us have a look at the table below to know zone-wise and category-wise cut off marks of the preliminary examination.
|RBI Zone Name||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||General|
|Kanpur & Lucknow||87.00||–||92.25||94.25||96.00|
|Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi||87.00||–||95.00||89.75||96.25|
RBI Assistant 2020 Prelims Cut Off
Check the table below for the section-wise RBI Assistant Prelims Cut Off 2020-
|Category||English||Numerical Ability||Reasoning Ability||Total|
|SC, ST, ALL- PWD||9.00||10.00||10.00||29.00|
Check the table below for the All India Category-wise RBI Assistant Expected Cut Off 2020-
RBI Assistant 2020 Mains Cut Off
Candidates who qualified in the Prelims exam are called for the Mains Exam. The RBI Assistant Mains Cut Off 2020 will be released soon after the commencement of the Mains Examination.
- The total marks allotted for the Mains exam is 200 marks.
- RBI Assistant Mains Cut Off will be calculated after the Normalisation process is being done by the authorities.
- Based on the marks scored in the Mains exam, candidates will be selected for the final selection process.
- We will update you with the RBI Assistant Mains Cut Off 2020 as soon as the exam is over and Official Cut Off is released.
RBI Assistant Previous Year Cut Off Marks
The previous year cut off trends and previous year exam gives us an insight into the expected cut off for the upcoming recruitment. Go through all the tables below to know the RBI Assistant Previous Year Cut Off-2017, 2016, 2015.
RBI Assistant 2017 Prelims Cut Off
Here we have provided the region-wise and category-wise RBI Assistant 2017 Premils Cut off marks.
RBI Assistant 2017 Region wise Prelims Cut off
The RBI Assistant 2017 Region wise cut off for Prelims for General, SC, ST, OBC, PWD and EXS categories are as follows-
|Kanpur & Lucknow||85||78.50||72.75||64.25|
RBI Assistant 2016 Prelims Cut off
Go through the region-wise and category-wise RBI Assistant 2016 Prelims Cut off in the below tables.
RBI Assistant 2016 Prelims cut off for General, SC, ST, OBC
The Region-wise 2016 Prelim exam cut off for General, SC, ST, OBC categories as follows
|Kanpur & Lucknow||119||101.5||97||97|
RBI Assistant 2016 Region wise Prelims Cut off for PWD and EXS
Check for the 2016 cut off for the EXS and PWD in the table below-
RBI Assistant 2015 Prelims Cut off
Go through the table provided below to know the category-wise and region-wise RBI Assistant 2015 prelims cut off marks.
RBI Assistant 2015 Prelims Cut Off for General, SC, ST, OBC
Check for the RBI Assistant Cut Off for Prelims 2015 for the General, SC, ST and OBC Categories
|Kanpur & Lucknow||170.25||150.25||–||162|
|Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi||165.00||147.75||–||–|
RBI Assistant 2015 Prelims Region-wise cut off for PWD Category
Go through the table to know the RBI Assistant Cut Off for the PWD Category in 2015-
|Kanpur & Lucknow||130|
|Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi||129.25|
RBI Assistant 2017 Mains Cut Off
Candidates can go through the region-wise RBI Assistant 2017 cut off marks below.
RBI Assistant Mains Cut off 2017 Region wise
The RBI Assistant Region wise cut off for Mains for General,SC,ST,OBC,PWD and EXS categories for 2017 are as follows-
|Kanpur & Lucknow||119||101.50||97||97|
RBI Assistant 2016 Mains Cut Off
Go through the region-wise and category-wise RBI Assistant 2016 Mains Cut Off marks in the table provided below.
RBI Assistant 2016 Mains Cut Off for General, SC, ST, OBC
Go through these sectional cut-offs to plan preparation for mains accordingly. Here is the Mains cut off for different categories for the year 2016.
RBI Assistant 2016 Mains Region-wise cut off PWD, EXS Categories
Check the table below for the RBI Assistant Mains Region-wise cut off 2016 for the PWD and EXS Categories-
What Factors will Affect RBI Assistant 2020 Cut Off?
There are various factors that will affect the RBI Assistant Cut Off 2020. The factors are as follows –
- Difficulty Level of the exam
- Number of students appearing for the exam
- Number of Vacancies
- Total Marks
A combination of these three factors determines the final cut off for both prelims and mains exam. Information about the number of vacancies will be out with the official recruitment notification that the Reserve Bank Of India is about to release.
How to Check RBI Assistant Cut Off 2020?
Go through all the steps below in order to check the Cut Off 2020-
Step 1-Visit the official website of Reserve Bank of India
Step 2-Go to the “RBI Assistant Cut off” Link on the home page
Step 3-The Cut Off may be available in two formats. It can be available in PDF Format to be downloaded without login or through the login. So it is just that the candidates should keep ready the Login Details-the the Registration Number, Date Of Birth, and Password.
Step 4-The Cut Off will be displayed on the screen
Step 5-Download the RBI Assistant Cut Off and take out the print out if required.
RBI Assistant 2020 Cut Off FAQ
1. Do RBI release Cut Off for all the stages of the RBI Assistant exam?
Yes. RBI releases Cut Off for the Prelims and Mains Exam of the RBI Assistant exam separately. candidates will be selected for the final selection process based on the marks they scored in the Mains Exam.
2. What are the different types of cut off marks?
RBI will release both the sectional Cut Off and as well as regional Cut off. Candidates have to qualify in both sectional cut off and regional cut off in order to get select for the next stage of the exam.
3. How to download the RBI Assistant 2020 Prelims Cut Off?
candidates have to go through the steps provided below in order to download the Cut Off score:
Visit the official website of Reserve Bank of India and click on the “RBI Assistant 2020 Cut off” Link on the home page. The login might be required so it is important that you keep your login details ready. As you log in, you will able to download the Cut Off.
4. Does RBI Assistant Normalisation take place while forming the Final Merit List?
Yes, the process of Normalisation will take place in order to form the Final Merit List just after the RBI Assistant Mains Cut Off release.
5. What factors will affect the RBI Assistant 2020 Cut Off?
The factors that will affect the RBI Assistant 2020 Cut Off are as follow-
Difficulty Level of the exam, the number of students appearing for the exam, number of Vacancies, and Total Marks.
6. Is it necessary to secure the sectional cut off?
Yes. It is mandatory to secure the sectional cut off in each phase of the exam in order to qualify for the next stage of the selection process.
7. Is the cut off announced along with the result?
No. The cut off marks will be announced after the announcement of the result. The cut off marks will be released along with the scorecard.
Share your thoughts/queries here!