RBI Assistant Answer Key 2018 – Check Paper Solutions, Download Answer Sheet in PDF
Find the direct link to download RBI Assistant Answer Key 2018.
RBI Assistant Answer Key 2018 – Direct Link to Download
Reserve Bank of India had released online applications for the post of RBI Assistant on 30th January 2018. The application submission ended on 19th February 2018. This recruitment is valid only for PwD candidates. The Preliminary exam will be held on 6th April 2018. The RBI Assistant Answer Key for the prelims exam will be released soon after the exam on the official website. Alternatively, you will also find the direct link to download the same here. Using the key, you can calculate your score. Scroll down to read more.
Note: We’ll update the link as soon as we get the data.
Furthermore, you can also find the cutoff score on our page. Moreover, you can also check the RBI Assistant Expected Cut Off 2017.
How to Download RBI Assistant Answer Key 2018
- First of all, visit the official website.
- Then, search for the Answer Key link.
- Alternatively, click on the answer key direct download link given above.
- Then, download the answer key.
- Finally, compare your answers with the key and calculate your score.
What to Find in RBI Assistant Answer Key 2018
You can find the correct answers in the answer key. Using the key, you would also be able to predict your score. Consequently, you can predict the probability of your clearing the exam.
How to Calculate your Score using the RBI Assistant Answer Key
- The first and foremost step for you is to ensure that you have downloaded the correct answer key. Separate answer keys will be released for each Tier.
- Compare the answers you marked with the answer key answers. Double-check that you are checking for the same question.
- For each correct answer, reward yourself +1 marks.
- And for each incorrect answer, deduct 0.25 marks from the total score.
- If you haven’t attempted any question, there will be no marks addition or subtraction involved for that.
- Finally, add all the marks you have noted down (both the postive and negative marks).
- That will be your final score.
However, please do note that this might not be your actual score in the exam. Errors might creep into the score calculation process. This may occur due to human mistakes or discrepancies in the answer key. If you have any issues with the key, you can alsways raise an objection on the official website.
You can also take our RBI Assistant Mains Mock Tests to enhance your preparation.
So, tell us, did you find our post on RBI Assistant Answer Key 2018 – Direct Link to Download helpful? Then, keep visiting us regularly for more answer key related updates.
Share your thoughts/queries here!