Rajasthan Tax Assistant Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 162 Tax Assistant posts
- Rajasthan Tax Assistant Recruitment 2018
- Important Dates for Rajasthan Tax Assistant Recruitment
- Detailed Vacancies
- Eligibility Criteria
- Selection Process
- Application Fee
- Exam Pattern
- How to Apply for Rajasthan Tax Assistant Recruitment 2018
- Official Notification for Tax Assistant Recruitment 2018
- Important Links
Rajasthan Tax Assistant Recruitment – Check the detailed information on the recently posted jobs by RSMSSB for a total of 162 posts of Tax Assistant in Commercial Department.
Rajasthan Tax Assistant Recruitment 2018
Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board, Jaipur has recently released a notification for the recruitment of Tax Assistant Post. All the aspirants of Rajasthan State who were waiting for a reputed government job can apply for this post after checking all the relevant details of the recruitment. In this article, we have shared all the important details related to the recruitment including the eligibility criteria, exam pattern etc.
Important Dates for Rajasthan Tax Assistant Recruitment
|Starting Date of Online Registration||19th April 2018|
|Application Registration Closing Date||18th May 2018 (till 12 am)|
|Date of Examination||August 2018|
Total number of posts – 162
Vacancies Break up
Non-TSP Area – 148 Posts
|Category||No. of Vacancies|
TSP Area – 14
|Category||No. of Vacancies|
- Candidates must posses B.Tech/ Diploma in Computer Science/ IT/ECE. OR
- PG Diploma in Polytechnic in Computer Application (3 year). OR
- Must be a graduate and hold a diploma in computer application form a recognised institute (DOEACC/ NIELIT).
- Typing speed: 20 wpm (Hindi & English)
- Knowledge of Hindi (Devnagri Lipi) and culture of Rajasthan.
Age Limit as on 1st January 2019
- Minimum Age to Apply – 18 years
- Maximum Age to Apply – 40 years
In order to get recruited as RSMSSB Tax Assistant, candidates will have to undergo the following rounds:
- Written Test
- Medical Examination
- Document Verification
- Non-Creamy Layer OBC/ OBC Of (Rajasthan): Rs.350/-
- UR or OBC(Creamy Layer)/OBC : Rs.450/-
- SC/ST of Rajasthan : Rs.250/-
Note: Candidates who belong to SC/ST/OBC category, but are from other states than Rajasthan are considered in general category.
The monthly salary for the post of Tax Assistant ranges from Rs.26, 300-Rs.85,500.
|Part-I: Written Examination|
|Subjects||Max. Marks||Min. Pass Marks||Duration|
|Paper-I||Hindi & English||100||40||2 hours|
|Paper-II||Arithmetic & Reasoning||100||40||2 hours|
|Part-II: Computer Proficiency Test|
|Part A||Hindi Typing [Speed: 20 wpm]||100||40||15 min|
|English Typing [Speed: 20 wpm]||15 min|
|Part B||Test Of knowledge in MS-Excel||15 min|
How to Apply for Rajasthan Tax Assistant Recruitment 2018
- Open the official website of RSMSSB – www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
- Check the Opportunities Option
- You will get RSMSSB Tax Assistant Recruitment 2018 notification
- Download the notification (you can also download it from the links given below in this article)
- Check all the details carefully
- If you fulfill the eligibility criteria, you can apply for these vacancies in Online
- Fill the details in the online application form
- Make the payment
- Upload Photo, Signature and all other required documents.
- Submit the form
Official Notification for Tax Assistant Recruitment 2018
|Official Notification||Click here|
|Apply Online||Click here (Link will be activated on 19.04.2018)|
Stay tuned for more updates on Rajasthan Tax Assistant Recruitment 2018.
Share your thoughts/queries here!