Check Rajasthan Lab Assistant Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018
National Health Mission(NHM) Rajasthan has released notification for 1534 lab assistant. Check the detailed Rajasthan Lab Assistant Syllabus and Exam Pattern in this article.
Rajasthan Lab Assistant Syllabus and Exam Pattern
Rajswasthya has released notification to recruit 1534 lab assistant under TSP and Non TSP areas. The notification was out in June 2018. The online application started from 13th June 2018 and last date to apply was 18th July 2018. The exam is supposed to be conducted in the month of July but there is no official notification for the exam dates yet. So, the candidates who have applied for the post must start there preparations at full pace. But before you start your preparations, we insist you to have a look at the exam pattern and syllabus of Rajasthan Lab Assistant.
Rajasthan Lab Assistant Exam Pattern
|1.||General Knowledge||100||3 Hours|
|2.||Biology, Chemistry, Physics||200|
- The questions will be objective type.
- The qualifying marks for the test is 40%
- 1/3rd marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
NHM Rajasthan Lab Assistant Syllabus 2018
- History of Rajasthan
- Rajasthan’s Art
- Culture of Rajasthan
- Religious Traditions & Lineage
- Geography of Rajasthan
2)Biology, Physics and Chemistry
- General characteristics of Algae, Fungi, Lichens, Bryophyta, Pterido-phyta, Gymnosperms & Angiosperms
- Morphology of Angiosperms
- Plant Anatomy
- Plant Physiology
- Environmental Studies
- Economic Importance of plant
- Classification of Animal Kingdom
- Digestion, Respiration & Excretion in Human
- Circulatory and Endocrine System in Human
- Nervous System of Human
- Muscular System
- Reproductive System in Human and Human Diseases
- Biological Evolution & Economic Importance of Humans
- Dynamics of Rigid Body
- Electric Current
- Semi-Conductor Electronics
- Periodic Table & Atomic Body
- s-Block & p-Block Elements
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Ionic Equilibrium
- Gaseous State
- Liquid State
- Solid State
- Nomenclature & General Properties of Organic Compounds
That is all! So, now you are well-aware of the Rajasthan Lab Assistant Syllabus and Exam Pattern. Get prepared and study hard. For more Rajasthan Lab Assistant Recruitment related post visit our blog posts.
For more such interesting articles, stay tuned on our website. Also, if you have any questions or suggestions for us, do write us in the comment section below.
Share your thoughts/queries here!