Rajasthan Computer Operator Admit Card Date Announced
Rajasthan Computer Operator Admit Card Date released – Find the direct link to download the call letter here.
Rajasthan Computer Operator Admit Card to be released on 28th April 2018
The release date of Rajasthan Computer Operator Admit Card has been announced officially. The hall ticket will be released on 28th April 2018. You can download the call letter from the official website. We will also be updating the link to download the call letter here. You can use that too to do the same. The exam will be held on 5th May 2018 from 11 A.M. to 1 P.M. A total number of 400 posts will be filled through this examination. Scroll down to read more details.
How to Download Rajasthan Computer Operator Admit Card
- First of all, visit the official website.
- Then, click on admit card link.
- Then, find the appropriate admit card link for Computer Operator.
- Now, read the instructions carefully.
- Then, proceed further.
- After that, enter your application number, date of birth, and captcha code.
- Finally, download the hall ticket.
- And take a printout for exam purpose.
Details present on the Call Letter
- Your name
- Date of birth
- Your mother’s name
- Your father’s name
- Registration ID/Roll Number
- Your Photograph
- Exam Timing
- Exam Venue
- Address in detail
- Instructions for exam if any
Instructions to be followed
- If your admit card has incorrect details, you must immediately bring this to the notice of the concerned authority via mail and contact number.
- You must report to the exam centre either on or before the reporting time.
- If you are found using any unfair means or behave inappropriately, you will be debarred from writing the examination.
- Also, you must not carry any electronic device including mobile phones, calculators, and pagers to the exam centre.
So, tell us, did you find our post on Rajasthan Computer Operator Admit Card Date Announced helpful? Then, keep visiting us regularly for more admit card updates. And do share your thoughts with us in the comments section below. ‘Cause your opinion matters!
Share your thoughts/queries here!