Railway RRB Group D Eligibility criteria 2018
62907 Vacancy for Railway Group D – Railway RRB Group D Eligibility criteria 2018
Railway RRB Group D Eligibility criteria 2018
Railway RRB Group D Eligibility criteria 2018 can be checked down the post. Railway recruitment board announced the recruitment of 62907 RRB Group D employees for 8 different posts on 6th February 2018. Recruitment of candidates are subjected to various eligibility criteria mentioned down the post. The online application will start from 10th February 2018 and the last date to apply online is 12th March 2018. This is a great opportunity for all the aspirants wanting to join Indian Railways but before you fill the application form, You need to check your Eligibility as per Railway recruitment board down the post.
As per the latest report, Age Limit has been Officially Increased to 30, 36, 38 years for General, OBC, SC/ST Category respectively. It has been decided that the questions in regional languages like Malayalam, Tamil, Kannada, Odia, Telugu, Bangla and others will be available for candidates to take the exam.
Vacancy Details: Railway RRB Group D Eligibility criteria
Railway recruitment board has announced a recruitment of 62907 Group D employees for 8 different posts on 6th February 2018.
|S.No.||Railway Group D Recruitment 2018||Vacancies|
|1||Track Maintainer / Trackman||62907|
|4||Helpers in Electrical|
|5||Helpers in Engineering|
|6||Helpers in Mechanical|
|7||Helpers in Signal and Telecommunication|
Important Dates to remember: Railway RRB Group D Eligibility criteria
The online application process will start on 10th February 2018 and the online application closes on 12th March 2018.
|Railway Group D 2018||Dates|
|Notification details became available on||06 Feb 2018|
|Complete notification will be published on||10 Feb 2018|
|Candidates can apply online for RRB Group D from||10 Feb 2018 (10 AM)|
|Last date to apply online will be||12 Mar 2018 (11:59 PM)|
|Online payment can be done until last date of||12 Mar 2018 (10 PM)|
|SBI bank challan payment can be done until last date of||12 Mar 2018 (1 PM)|
|Post office challan payment can be done until last date of||10 Mar 2018 ( 1 PM)|
Eligibility Criteria: Railway RRB Group D Eligibility criteria
The application for Railway RRB Group D 2018 recruitment is subjected to various eligibility criteria in terms of Educational Qualification, Age Limit and Physical efficiency test. Below are the Eligibility criteria for Railway Group D recruitment 2018.
- Candidates must have done 10th or ITI from institutions recognised by NCVT / SCVT or its equivalent or National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT.
- 10th pass plus National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT or 10th pass plus ITI from institutions recognized by NCVT / SCVT.
- Candidate’s age should be between 18 to 30 years for unreserved category to fill Railway Grade D 2018 Application Form.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the Government Norms.
|Category||Old Upper Age Limit||New Upper Age Limit|
|General||28 Years||30 Years|
|OBC||34 Years||36 Years|
|SC/ST||36 Years||38 Years|
NOTE: As per the latest report, Age Limit has been Officially Increased to 30, 36, 38 years for General, OBC, SC/ST Category respectively.
Physical Efficiency Test: Railway RRB Group D Eligibility criteria
- 100 meters Running.
- Lift and carry 35 kg of weight for a distance of 100 meters in 2 minutes in one chance without putting the weight down.
Application Fee: Railway RRB Group D Eligibility criteria
- The application fee is Rs 250 for SC, ST, Ex-S, PWDs, female, transgender, minorities, EBC. For all other candidates, fee is Rs 500.
- Candidates can pay fee either through online mode (net banking / credit card / debit card) or SBI bank challan or post office bank challan.
- The deadlines for fee payment through different modes are different.
- Candidates must check eligibility criteria before applying online.
How to apply for Railway group D recruitment ?
- Candidates should open the Railway Recruitment Board official website.
- Visit the official website of each Zonal websites.
- Have a look at the notification details and press apply now option.
- Enter the appropriate details in Group D Application Form.
- After that upload the mandatory certificates scanned copies.
- Deposit the application fee and upload the signature/ photograph.
- Take the printout of the application form and click on the submit button.
ALL THE BEST!!!!
Stay Tuned for Examination related notifications and updates. If you have any Query or suggestion, Do write us in the comments below.
Share your thoughts/queries here!