Railway Notice Regarding Upper Age Limit – Revised Upper Age Limit
Revised Upper Age Limit – Railway Notice Regarding Upper Age Limit
Railway Notice Regarding Upper Age Limit
Railway Notice Regarding Upper Age Limit can be seen down the post. After the hue and cry over upper age limit in the recent railway recruitment (CEN 01/ 2018), RRBs have clarified on the matter. Through an official notification, Indian Railways has made it clear that the upper age limit set for Assistant Loco Pilot and Technician post is 27 years, as per para 137(2)(ii) of the Indian Railway Establishment Manual Vol.I revised in 1989(Reprint in 2009). The Board further mentions that as a temporary measure Ministry of Railways had allowed a relaxation of 3 years, till 3 February 2015. As per the manual, the upper age limit for OBC candidates is 30 years and SC/ ST is 32 years.
However, relaxation of 3 years over and above the aforesaid upper age limit was introduced by Ministry of Railways, as a temporary measure till 03.02.2015. Therefore, after 03.02.2015, the aforesaid relaxation is not available. However, keeping in view the interest of the candidates, this is being reduced in a phased manner over a period of 4 years.
Upper Age Limit:
- General – 27 Years.
- OBC – 30 Years.
- SC/ST – 32 Years.
OFFICIAL RAILWAY NOTICE REGARDING UPPER AGE LIMIT
Re-engagement of retired hands in Insdian Railways
The board has also decided to enhance the maximum age limit for re-engagement of retired hands to 65 years from the existing age limit of 62 years. Further, it has also been decided to extend the validity of the scheme of re-engagement of retired employees to January 12, 2019 as against the existing validity up to September 14, 2018.
How to apply for Railway RRB Group D 2018 ?
- Log on to the official website of RRB ; http://rrbonlinereg.in/
- Click on ‘New Registration’ Link on the left hand side of the page.
- Select your preferred RRB and remember RRB once selected cannot be changed
- Read all the instructions properly and Declare your eligibility For RRB Group D 2018.
- Now fill the application form to register on the website of RRB.
- Verify your Email Id and Mobile Number.
- After the verification is done, Pay the application fee as per your category
- Now Choose your post preference carefully.
- Upload Photo and signature as per the specified instructions in the official notification.
- Now take a print out of Application for future reference.
ALL THE BEST!!!!
Stay Tuned for Examination related notifications and updates. If you have any Query or suggestion, Do write us in the comments below.
Share your thoughts/queries here!