Railway RRB group D Result 2018 – Check Your Result Here
Read in: हिन्दी (Hindi)
Important dates, Exam pattern, syllabus and a link to download result – Railway RRB group D Result 2018
Railway RRB group D Result 2018
Railway RRB group D Result 2018 can be checked down the post. Railway recruitment board announced the recruitment of 62907 Group D employees for 8 different posts on 6th February 2018. Recruitment of candidates are subjected to various Eligibility criteria as per RRC mentioned down the post. The online application will start from 10th February 2018 and the last date to apply online is 12th March 2018. This is a great opportunity for all the aspirants wanting to join Indian Railways for the posts of Track Maintainer / Track-man, Gate-man, Points-man, Helpers in Electrical, Helpers in Engineering, Helpers in Mechanical and Helpers in Signal and Telecommunication Porters. You can get take online practice tests for RRB Group D exam.
RRB Group D Exam – Read in Hindi
Below are the important dates, Exam pattern, syllabus and a link to download result;
Important dates to remember:
The online application process will start on 10th February 2018 and the online application closes on 12th March 2018.
|Notification details became available on||06 Feb 2018|
|Complete notification will be published on||10 Feb 2018|
|Candidates can apply online for RRB Group D from||10 Feb 2018 (10 AM)|
|Last date to apply online will be||12 Mar 2018 (11:59 PM)|
|Online payment can be done until last date of||12 Mar 2018 (10 PM)|
|SBI bank challan payment can be done until last date of||12 Mar 2018 (1 PM)|
|Post office challan payment can be done until last date of||10 Mar 2018 ( 1 PM)|
The application for Railway RRB Group D 2018 recruitment is subjected to various eligibility criteria in terms of Educational Qualification, Age Limit and Physical efficiency test. Below are the Eligibility criteria for Railway Group D recruitment 2018.
- Candidates must have done 10th or ITI from institutions recognised by NCVT / SCVT or its equivalent or National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT.
- 10th pass plus National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT or 10th pass plus ITI from institutions recognized by NCVT / SCVT.
- Candidates age should be between 18 to 31 years to fill Railway Grade D 2018 Application Form.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the Indian railway rules.
Physical Efficiency Test:
- Aspirant Should be able to run for a distance of 1000 (one thousand) meters in 4 (four) minutes & 15 (fifteen) seconds in one chance.
- Candidate Should be able to run for a distance of 400 (four hundred) meters in 3 (three) minutes & 10 (ten) seconds in one chance.
|RRB Group D Examination Pattern|
|S. No||Exam Type||Name of Subject||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|01||Written Test||Arthematic Ability||25||90 Minutes|
- Indian Economy.
- Indian Geography.
- General Science.
- Science & Technology
- Indian Constitution.
- History – India & World.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Indian Polity.
- Indian Culture & Heritage etc.
- Time & Distance.
- Problems on Ages.
- Data Interpretation.
- Pipes & Cisterns.
- Profit and Loss.
- Time & Work.
- Boats & Streams etc.
- Decision Making.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Visual memory.
- Verbal and Figure Classification
- Space Visualization.
- Arithmetical Number Series.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Discrimination etc.
- Environmental Studies.
- Physics etc.
Railway RRB Group D Result:
- Visit the Official website of RRB
- Click on the link : Download Result.
- In the newly opened page , the applicants will be required to enter the required details as follows; Registration ID/ User ID/ Application Number, Password/Date of Birth and Enter Captcha if required.
- And submit the details
- After submitting the correct details , the result status and score of the concerned candidates will be visible to the candidates
- The result status can also be checked from the official website of RRC.
ALL THE BEST!!!!
Stay Tuned for Examination related notifications and updates. If you have any Query or suggestion, Do write us in the comments below.
Share your thoughts/queries here!