Railway Group D Preparation Tips and Tricks – Check Here
Read in: हिन्दी (Hindi)
Check Railway Group D Preparation Tips and tricks to score more on the exam. Get the important strategy to achieve success in the exam.
Railway Group D Preparation Tips
Dear Railway Aspirants,
As we all know that the Railway group D exam notification has been released on 10th February 2018. RRB has recently announced the exam date for Group D Exam which is 17th September 2018. Preparation will get stronger with time if students start it right now. In this article, we have shared the Railway Group D Preparation Tips for the ease of students and for them to achieve success in the exam. Check the detailed RRB Group D Syllabus.
RRB Group D Exam Pattern
|Written Test||General Knowledge||20||90 Minutes|
- The written exam is an online Computer Based Test (CBT).
- There are 100 questions asked in the exam and each carry 1 marks.
- Each wrong answer will lead to a penalty of 0.25 marks.
Railway Group D Preparation Tips to follow
For General Awareness Section:
- Current Affairs
- Railways Related questions.
General Tips for RRB Group D General Awareness
- Read newspaper on a daily basis. Choose The Hindu and The Economic Times to get quality material.
- Have a look at the detailed GK syllabus.
- Collect quality study material like The Manorama Yearbook.
- Study regularly for a fixed interval of time.
- Take one GA Mock Test on a daily basis to evaluate your performance.
- Take quizzes to improve your knowledge.
- Discuss with your peers to share knowledge.
For Mathematics Section:
- LCM and HCF
- Time and Work
- Piper and Cistern
- Number System
- Ratio and Proportion
- Mixture and Allegation
- Simple Interest
- Compound Interest
- Profit and Loss
- Time, Distance and Speed
- Boat and Stream
- Time and Work
- Simplification and Approximation
General Tips for RRB Group D Mathematics/Quantitative Aptitude:
- Know the exam pattern and Syllabus well
- Understand the concepts well
- Revise the formulas for different topics and apply them well
- Learn to solve problems of higher level of difficulty
- Remember that Practice makes a man perfect
- Solve RRB Group D Mock tests regularly
- Evaluate your performance regularly
- Speed and Accuracy is necessary in numerical ability
General Tips for RRB Group D General Intelligence and Reasoning
- Number Series.
- Alphanumeric Series.
- Puzzles – Box based, Floor Based, Age Based.
- Seating Arrangements – Linear, Circular, Directional.
- Direction & Distance
- Data Sufficiency
General Tips for RRB Group D General Intelligence and Reasoning:
- Go through the important topics at least once a day.
- Try solving more and more puzzles each day.
- Attempt a lot of Mock Tests.
- Try solving the easier questions first and then go for the tougher ones.
- Reasoning section can easily fetch you more marks, so practise it thoroughly.
Stay tuned for more updates on Railway Group D Preparation Tips.
Share your thoughts/queries here!