Railway Group D Exam Pattern 2019
Railway Group D has released the RRC Group D Application Status. Along with the notification of RRC Group D, Railway has released the Railway Group D Exam Pattern. Candidates can exam pattern and syllabus in the article-
Railway Group D Exam Pattern 2019
As we know the competition level is getting high day-by-day, so candidates need to prepare so hard for the exam. Candidates must have the information related to exam pattern, syllabus and other information to prepare for the exam.
- In RRC Group D Selection Process there are 4 stages- Computer Based Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Document Verification, and Medical Exam.
- No Interview Process will be there for this exam.
- There are 4 subjects in RRC Group D Syllabus- Mathematics, General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Science, and General Awareness.
Railway Group D Exam Pattern for Computer Based Test (CBT)
- It is Objective in nature.
- A total number of 100 questions are there.
- The time duration is of 90 minutes (for PWD candidates it is of 120 minutes).
- There will be a negative marking of 1/3 marks for each wrong answer.
- The question paper will come in 15 languages, candidates can give an exam in their regional language.
|Subject||Old Pattern||New Pattern|
|General Awareness and Current Affairs||05||30|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||40||20|
|Total||100 Questions||100 Questions|
RRC Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- The candidates who cleared the computer-based test are eligible to give the PET exam.
- The result for CBT will be uploaded on the official website of RRC.
- Railway will organize the Physical Efficiency Test to check the physical strength of the candidates for both male and female-
|Male||Have to lift and carry 35 kg weight for the distance of 100 meters in 2 minutes||1000 meters in 4 minutes 15 seconds|
|Female||Have to lift and carry 20 kg weight for the distance of 100 meters in 2 minutes||1000 meters in 5 minutes & 40 seconds|
Document Verification and Medical Test
After clearing both the exam Computer Based Test and Physical Efficiency Test candidates are called for the document verification. The candidates who are selected for the Document Verification must have to clear the Medical Test also. For DV candidates have to carry below documents along with them-
|Certification of DOB|
|Identification Proof (Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Voter ID, etc.)|
|Certification of Minority|
|Pay – Slips|
Railway Group D Syllabus 2019
Railway Recruitment Board is recruiting for the various posts of Group D in 2019. The exam date is not announced yet. The section-wise RRB Group D syllabus is given below. Along with the syllabus, there is a list of weight for each topic based on the previous year exam pattern
|Arithmetic Ability||Percentages, Simplification, Data Interpretation, Number System, Algebra, Mensuration|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||Analogy, Number Series, Puzzles, Blood Relation, Classification, Verbal Reasoning|
|General Awareness & Current Affairs||Geography, History, Physics, Sports, Banking Awareness, Books & Authors, Sports|
Railway Group D Exam Pattern – Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the total duration of the paper?
Ans. The time given to solve the paper is 90 minutes (1 hour 30 minutes).
Q. What is the date of the Group D exam 2019?
Ans. The Online Application Status has released, once the admit card release, candidates will get to know the exam dates.
Q. How can you score more by solving all the sections in 90 minutes?
Ans. Only go for the questions you are confident of answering. Remember, there is a negative marking scheme which would affect your score. Furthermore, solve a number of mock tests before the exam. Also, go through the RRB Group D Pattern thoroughly. Download Group D pattern PDF
Share your thoughts/queries here!