RRB RRC Group D Application Status 2019 – Submit Rejection Complaint
- How To Check Railway Group D Application Status?
- Railway Group D Application Status 2019
- Railway Group D Application Status (Level-1 Posts) Highlights 2019
- Railway Group D Exam Dates
- Railway Group D (Level-1 Posts) Direct Link 2019
- Reasons for Rejection of Railway Group D Application Form?
- How To Edit Application Form?
The Railway Group D Application Status 2019 has been released on 24th July 2019. RRC Group D Level-1 Posts Application process started on 12th March 2019. RRB NTPC has offered more than 1 Lac posts. The analysis for all the application forms has been completed, candidates can check the status of their Applications as (i) Provisionally eligible candidates and (ii) Rejected candidates along with the reasons for rejection.
LATEST: Railway Recruitment Board of India has announced that all candidates whose Application form has been rejected can make a complaint regarding rejection through the help desk provided in the regional RRB websites.
- This link will be active 12.00 hrs on 17.08.2019 to 11.59 hrs on 23.08.2019.
- Candidates whose application forms have been rejected will be intimated about the same through SMS & Email.
- Final Decision on the complaints received will be intimated to the candidates through SMS and Email the latest by 31st August 2019.
Link to visit the Regional RRB websites has been provided below
Railway Recruitment Boards
- The RRC Group D Admit Card is also about to release soon tentatively in the month of August 2019.
- The exam dates will release once the admit card released, to prepare for the exam thoroughly candidates can check the RRC Group D preparation Tips for the reference to scoring better in the exam.
How To Check Railway Group D Application Status?
A lot of times, students want to check the Railway Group D Application Status. There can be several reasons for this. Some of those reasons would be that the students want to check if their payment procedure has been completed or not or if the Application Form is accepted. As the Railway Group D Application status has been released, the RRC Group D Admit Card 2019 will be released soon in the last week of July.
Whenever such similar situations occur, students can follow the guidelines below in order to check the status of Railway Group D Level-1 Posts Application Form:
- Visit the official website of Railways.
- The students will look for the button called ‘Application Form Status’.
- Click on it.
- Then, a new page will appear.
- Now, the students will fill their Registration Number and Password.
- Click on Submit.
- Now, another new page will appear.
- The new page will display the entire Status of the candidate’s Railway Group D Application Form.
Railway Group D Application Status 2019
Railway Group D released an official reminder notice regarding the application process for Railway Group D (Level – 1 posts) on 8th March 2019. The process of Online application started on 12th March 2019. The candidates can check how to edit and correct the Railway Group D Application Form in this article in detail:
- Students should go through the instructions which are mentioned before the form filling page appears
- The candidates must go through the Railway Group D Eligibility Criteria
- If any student does not satisfy the eligibility criteria of Railway Group D, they cannot write the RRB exam
- The students can check the Railway Group D Form Status directly from the official website of RRB
- Moreover, candidates cannot edit the Phone number, Name and E-mail id in the Application Form
- Candidates must check the revised Railway Group D Vacancy details as well
Railway Group D Application Status (Level-1 Posts) Highlights 2019
The candidates planning to write the Railway Group D Exam must check out the main highlights of the Railway Group D Exam:
|Exam||RRC Group D 2019|
|Conducting Body||RRC (Railway Recruitment Cell)|
|Job Category||Railway Posts|
Railway Group D Exam Dates
The important dates of Railway Group D are in the table below and all candidates must check them thoroughly:
|RRC Group D 2019||Important Dates|
|Online Registration starts from||12th March 2019 (5:00 PM)|
|last date to register for Railway Group D Level 1 posts is||April 12, 2019 (11:59 PM)|
|Final submission of application form||April 12, 2019 (11:59 PM)|
|Last date to submit the fee online||April 23, 2019 (11:59 PM)|
|Last date to submit the fee offline||April 18, 2019 (1:00 PM)|
|RRC Group D 2019 CBT will be held on||Sep-Oct 2019|
Also, check Railway Group D Syllabus 2019
Railway Group D (Level-1 Posts) Direct Link 2019
The candidates can now directly land on a page where they can apply for the Railway Group D Exam. The following table has the direct links for Railway Group D Different RRBs:
|RRC Group D||RRB||Apply Here|
|RRC WR||Ahmedabad||Click here – Not Available|
|RRC NWR||Ajmer||Click here – Available!|
|RRC NCR||Allahabad||Click here – Available!|
|RRC SWR||Bangalore||Click here – Available!|
|RRC WCR||Bhopal||Click here – Available!|
|RRC ECoR||Bhubaneswar||Click here – Available!|
|RRC SECR||Bilaspur||Click here – Available!|
|RRC NR||Chandigarh||Click here – Available!|
|RRC SR||Chennai||Click here – Available!|
|RRC NER||Gorakhpur||Click here – Available!|
|RRC NFR||Guwahati||Click here – Available!|
|RRC ER||Kolkata||Click here – Not Available|
|RRC CR||Mumbai||Click here – Available!|
|RRC ECR||Patna||Click here – Available!|
|RRC SER||Ranchi||Click here – Available!|
|RRC SCR||Secunderabad||Click here – Available!|
Know more about Railway Group D Preparation Tips
Reasons for Rejection of Railway Group D Application Form?
Sometimes, it happens. The officials of Railways reject the form of the candidate. Most times, students are unable to figure out what went wrong. The reasons for rejection of the application form are mentioned below:
Read more about RRB NTPC Job Profiles
- First of all, candidates are not allowed to apply for more than 1 RRB
- If any candidate choose more than 1 RRB, the form will be canceled
- Secondly, in any case, if students bring any prohibited to the exam hall, the RRB will reject the form
- Moreover, the students who want a travel pass and belong to SC/ST community must upload their Official community certificate in the Railway Group D Application Form
- The RRB will reject the form of those candidates who will misuse their Travel Pass or travel authorities
- Any form found with a fake or artificial certificate will get it canceled
- If any information in the application form is found wrong or incorrect, the form will be rejected
- The students have to submit the scanned copies of their photo and signature and if any photo is found invisible and unclear, or any signature found in BLOCK letters, the RRB will reject the form
- Moreover, any issues or wrong formatting found in the scanned images uploaded by the candidates, the form will be rejected
- Candidates are advised that they fill their Railway Group D Level 1 Posts Registration Forms very carefully to prevent complications later on
How To Edit Application Form?
It is easy to make Railway Group D Application Form Correction. The students should read the necessary details in order to Edit Railway Group D Application Form:
It is to be strictly told to all the students that the E-mail ID, Phone Number, and Name cannot be modified in the Registration Form
- Firstly, it is a firm piece of advice to all the students that they must fill the Railway Group D Level-1 Application Form correctly, without making any possibility of corrections in the first place
- Secondly, students must fill their Phone Number & E-mail ID accurately because RRB will send the updates on the registered contact details
- If a candidate wants to make any other modifications in the Application Form, they have to pay a specific charge for it
- Any students who are trying to change their category in the Application Form, they have to pay Rs.100-150/-
- If any candidate is changing the Gender details in the form, they have to pay Rs.200-250/-
Know-How To Crack Railway Group D In One Attempt
Railway Group D Application Form Correction 2019
The students can follow the steps given below in order to make any form corrections in Railway Group D Application Form:
- Firstly, students must visit the official RRB website
- Secondly, the students will now search the RRB Application link
- Now, a new page will appear
- Candidates will now click on ‘Modify Application Form’
- Now, on this new page, enter the Registration Number & Password (D.O.B)
- Now, the candidates will be asked for the Modification Fee
- After paying that, candidates will once again enter the Registration Details
- Now, the students can make the modifications and edits
- Click on Save and then Submit
- Now, students will take out the Print out of the Railway Group D Application Form
Share your thoughts/queries here!