Latest Railway Exam Updates – Initiation of refund of RRB Group D CBT for Level 1 Posts against CEN 02/2018
Railway Exam Updates 2019:-Indian Railways released an official notice regarding the initiated refund of the examination fee to the candidates who had attended CBT for Level 1 Posts against CEN 02/2018.
- After the initiation of refund of RRB Group D CBT for Level 1 Posts against CEN 02/2018, RRB found that many candidates did not receive the refund due to various reasons.
- In the official Notice, RRB explained various reasons why the refund was not successful for many candidates.
- An official link to update Bank Account will be provided on the official RRB website.
- The official link to update Bank account will be active from 22nd March to 28th March 2019.
- Indian announced 44,531 jobs for the post of Non-Technical Popular Category, NTPC. To know more, read our post on RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019.
- Official notification released in the month of February 2019.
- If you are Preparing for Govt. Jobs, buy ScoreUp Plan to have access to more than 100 Govt. exams Mock Tests.
Railway Exam Updates 2019
RRB Group D Fee and Correction of Bank Account
With the release of this official RRB notice, RRB informed that the refund process was initiated for the candidates who appeared for CBT 1 CEN 02/2018.
Few candidates couldn’t get the refund as there were mistakes in the bank details and candidates need to correct those details to get the refund for RRB Group CBT 1 exam Fee.
In order to update your bank details, candidates can follow the link mentioned below from 22nd March to 28th March 2019.
NOTE:- Direct link to update bank account will be active from 22nd March to 28th March 2019.
Reasons your RRB Group D Application Fee Refund didn’t process;
- Incorrect bank details provided by candidates such as incorrect account number, incorrect IFSC code of the bank branch, filling up of customer ID in place of account number etc.
- Same account number has been submitted by a large number of candidates
- Account number not provided by the candidates.
RRB released RRB NTPC notification for 44,531 jobs
As per the latest RRB News, Indian Railways is going to recruit 44,531 employees for Non-Technical Popular Category posts. According to the present Railway Minister, the official notification for the recruitment released in February.
The official notice regarding the notification date and vacancies also released within along with the official notification. Well, this is a great opportunity for all the candidates aspiring to join the Indian Railway.
Aspirants are advised to keep visiting the official website of Indian Railway in order to be updated about the release of the official notification for RRB NTPC. You can also bookmark this post as we will be updating any further Railway News Update in this post.
RRB Group D Result 2018 – Railway Exam Updates
- RRB will soon release the RRB Group D result on its official website. In order to stay in the loop with any future Railway News Update, read our post on RRB Group D Result
Hope you liked our post on Railway Exam Updates. If you have any query or suggestion, do write to us in the comments below.
Share your thoughts/queries here!