QUICK PREPARATION TIPS FOR SBI PO 2016
SBI PO exam 2016 is the gateway to hold Probationary Officer position in one of the most prestigious banks in India.
Important things that must be kept in mind about SBI PO Main Exam 2016 are mentioned in the given table.
|Exam type||Objective and Descriptive both|
|Marking Scheme||0.25 marks deduction for every wrong answer|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Total Marks||250 (200-Objective and 50- Descriptive)|
|Total Exam Time||2 Hours for Objective exam and 1 hour for Descriptive Exam|
|Qualifying Criteria||Both the exams (Objective and Descriptive) need to be qualified with minimum passing marks|
Quick Preparation Guide for SBI PO Exam 2016
It is very important to prepare a time table and strategy to crack SBI PO exam 2016. You can follow the table given below for section-wise preparation of SBI PO objective exam.
|Section||Total Questions Asked||What to prepare||How to prepare|
|English Language||50||v Comprehensions
v Word Meanings (Foreign language included)
v Cloze test
|· This section is easy as compared to the other sections, so a lot of practice of various long and lengthy comprehensions is a must.
· Work on your vocabulary by reading English books/novels, newspapers such as The Hindu and The Economic Times
· Practice Grammar by taking quizzes and mock tests online.
|Data Analysis and interpretation||50||v Pie charts
v Bar graphs
v Line Graphs
v Table charts
v Mixed Graphs
v Data Analysis
v Permutation and Combinations
|The questions asked vary from moderate to Difficult level.
· A great deal of practice is required to get through this section.
· Work on shortcuts and techniques that are used to save time in solving difficult questions.
v Seating Arrangement
|This is more than basic level reasoning.
· A lot of practice to understand concepts and techniques from books of different authors and online mock tests is recommended.
|GK, Computers and Marketing||50||v National and International Current Affairs.
v Marketing terms
v Basic Computer knowledge/ terms.
|· Must know recent updates and current affairs.|
#Image Source Google – Thanks to Google & creator
Share your thoughts/queries here!