Quantitative Aptitude Questions and Answers PDF Download – All Bank Exams 2019
Candidates can get PDFs for important questions and frequently asked questions in Quantitative Aptitude in various competitive exams. Such as SBI, IBPS, RBI etc.
Quantitative Aptitude Questions and Answers PDF Download
The Quant Section in the exam examines the candidate’s ability to solve various mathematical problems. Also, the authorities check the accuracy and calculations for each problem solved by the students.
- The quant paper can be inclusive of numeric problems, arithmetic reasoning, table reading, graph, analysis of percentage, categorization and quant analysis
- Mostly candidates are scared of this section in the paper due to its trickiness. But it is also equally an important part of the paper as other subjects
Most of the reasons that candidates fear this subject are mentioned as follows:
- The section is time-consuming
- Various evaluations are involved
- Candidates have to apply different types of formulas
To help the candidates, we have uploaded some very important Quant Questions in this post. Especially, such questions which are asked frequently in papers like RBI, IBPS, SBI, etc.
Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus
The Quant Syllabus is mostly inclusive of different sets of topics. While candidates attempt the Maths Section, they should try to cover questions which are of high weightage, first.
This way, one can grab the necessary marks need to clear the section. The following table has the Quant Topics:
|Number Systems||Time and Work||Logarithm||Function|
|HCF and LCM||Data Interpretation||Progressions (Sequences & Series)||Set Theory|
|Percentages||Averages||Binomial Theorem||Mixtures and Allegations|
|Profit & Loss||Ratio and Proportion||Surds and Indices||Geometry|
|Discount||Linear Equations||Inequalities||Coordinate Geometry|
|Simple and Compound Interest||Quadratic Equations||Permutation and Combination||Trigonometry|
|Speed, Time and Distance||Complex Numbers||Probability||Mensuration|
Quantitative Aptitude Preparation Books
Books from which one is preparing play a great role when it comes to cracking an entrance exam. The books mentioned below will help candidates to understand quant concepts in detail. Also, students can practice questions with the correct answers given.
Check the following for some of the best Quant Books:
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations by R.S. Aggarwal
- Advance maths for General Competitions by Rakesh Yadav
- Fast Track Objective Arithmetic by Rajesh Verma
- Quantitative Aptitude For Competitive Examinations by Abhijit Guha
Quantitative Aptitude Preparation Tips
If you want to crack the exam, follow the tips given below:
- Practice Mock tests every day. This will enhance an understanding of syllabus, exam pattern and type of questions appear in the paper
- Do not cram answers or formulas. Always try to understand the questions. Then, attempt it
- Try to attempt those questions first which you find easy
- Do not panic. It will not help
- Revise tables, squares, shortcut methods to reduce time in lengthy calculations
- Avoid guesswork. You have to be sure about the solution.
Share your thoughts/queries here!