Quantitative Aptitude Questions for IBPS & Banking Exams – Download PDF
Quantitative Aptitude Questions PDF- Get most important & frequently asked Quantitative Aptitude Questions for Bank Exams -SBI, IBPS, RBI etc.
Quantitative Aptitude Questions for Bank Exams
The Quantitative Aptitude test measures the numerical ability and accuracy in mathematical calculations. The quantitative aptitude questions range from purely numeric calculations to problems of arithmetic reasoning, graph and table reading, percentage analysis, categorisation and quantitative analysis.
Quantitative Aptitude or Numerical Aptitude is a crucial part of any recruitment exam. Therefore, Quantitative Aptitude questions are typically the most feared section when compared to other sections. There are some reasons for this as stated below:
- It is the most time consuming section.
- It involves lot of calculations.
- Quants section requires application of lot of formulas.
- It need some thinking time.
- Most candidates attempt Quantitative Aptitude section at last. They become too much nervous and attempt questions in a hurry as less time is left.
To help you in your Quantitative Aptitude preparation as well as to test your preparation level, our team is presenting a most important quantitative aptitude questions which are frequently asked in various banking exams like SBI, IBPS, RBI -Clerk, PO, SO, Rural Banks etc.
We are providing a free downloadable Quantitative Aptitude Questions with answers. So, Practice these questions to gain confidence to crack the quants section of any competitive exam. Also, the Free PDF will cover the quantitative aptitude or Numerical ability questions from all the topics which are asked in various exams.
Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus:
The syllabus of Quantitative Aptitude is very vast and covers huge set of topics. While preparing for the Numerical ability section of any exam, please make sure to cover the topics which carry more weight-age. This will fetch you necessary marks required to clear the cut off section. Although the topics asked in the quantitative Aptitude section varies, we are listing the important and common topics below:
|Number Systems||Time and Work||Logarithm||Function|
|HCF and LCM||Data Interpretation||Progressions (Sequences & Series)||Set Theory|
|Percentages||Averages||Binomial Theorem||Mixtures and Allegations|
|Profit & Loss||Ratio and Proportion||Surds and Indices||Geometry|
|Discount||Linear Equations||Inequalities||Co-ordinate Geometry|
|Simple and Compound Interest||Quadratic Equations||Permutation and Combination||Trigonometry|
|Speed, Time and Distance||Complex Numbers||Probability||Mensuration|
Best Books for Quantitative Aptitude Preparation
The books given below are recommended by experts for the preparation of Quantitative Aptitute for any entrance exam. These books will explain the concept in detail which will help you practice the questions with accurate solutions. The model Quantitative Aptitude questions and sample papers are involved.
Check the below book titles which are suggested by toppers and experts:
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations by R.S. Aggarwal
- Advance maths for General Competitions by Rakesh Yadav
- Fast Track Objective Arithmetic by Rajesh Verma
- Quantitative Aptitude For Competitive Examinations by Abhijit Guha
Some Quick Preparation Tips for Quantitative Aptitude:
Follow these general tips for solving quantitative aptitude section in a better way:
- The key to success on this section is practicing as many mock tests as possible as per the exam syllabus and pattern.
- Moreover, Understand the questions before attempting it.
- Attempt the easy questions first.
- Prioritize the questions in the order of weightage.
- First target should be to clear the cut off marks.
- Learn tables, squares, shortcut methods to reduce time in lengthy calculations.
- Lastly, Avoid any guesswork. You have to be sure about the solution.
So, Practice from our Quantitative Aptitude Questions Free PDF as well as solve similar questions from each topic. Moreover, our PDF will cover each type of questions. Also, if you have any queries, comment down.
Share your thoughts/queries here!