Puzzles Quiz for SBI Clerk, PO, IDBI Executive ,Canara Bank and Syndicate Bank PO 2020
The reasoning section is common in the majority of competitive exams. Puzzle is an important part of bank exams like SBI Clerk, PO, IDBI executive, Canara Bank, Syndicate Bank exams. The weight-age of this section varies from 5-15 marks. A good score in this topic will fetch a good overall score. So, it is useful to practice more puzzles based on quiz questions. We are providing a puzzles quiz for SBI Clerk, PO, and various other bank exams.
- Solving section-wise banking quiz will help the candidates to improve their accuracy and speed limit on the day of the exam
- Sticking to the syllabus and consistent Practice of Puzzle questions will give the desired results to the preparing candidates
Puzzles Quiz 2020- Practice Here
How to attempt Puzzles Quiz Questions for SBI Clerk, PO, IDBI Executive, Canara Bank, and Syndicate Bank PO?
To Attempt our Free Quiz questions, follow the below steps:
Step 1- Click on the above link or Visit our daily quiz page
Step 2 – Register if you haven’t registered on our website. Existing users can use their login credentials to log in to the website
Step 3 – You will be able to see a section saying “Puzzles Quiz”. Click on the button saying “Take test”
Step 4 – Follow the instructions and start attempting the quiz
Benefits of taking Our Puzzles Questions 2020?
The benefits of taking the Quiz Questions 2020 are as follows-
- Helps identify your weak areas
- Improves speed and accuracy on the day of the exam
- Provides you with the confidence to solve questions on the day of the exam
- Quizzes and tests also keep you entertained
- Learn the right approach to solve the questions
- Get an opportunity to solve different types of questions on the Circular seating arrangement.
- Gives you practice and enhances your speed
- Improves your confidence
- Clear your doubts
Salient Features of Our Quiz:
The salient features of our quiz are as follows-
- Free to Attempt
- Emulates the actual exam pattern or Scheme
- Available in both English and Hindi
- Designed by Industry experts
- Taking the Mock Test daily will help you improve your various sections while preparing for Time, Speed and Distance
Puzzles Quiz 2020 – Tips and Tricks to Solve
The following are some of the tips and tricks that we are required to use in order to solve the Puzzles Questions 2020-
- Write down all the data
- Tabulate the available information in tabular or graphical form
- Check all possible scenarios/cases/outcomes
- Use Short-cut tricks to solve faster
- Analyze and Re-arrange if required.
Types of Puzzles Quiz Questions 2020
There are many types of puzzles like :
- Number Puzzles
- Word Puzzles
- Image Puzzles
- Arrangement Puzzles
- Graph Puzzles etc
Share your thoughts/queries here!