PSTET Notification 2017 – Complete Details
- PSTET Notification 2017 – All You Need to Know (Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test (PSTET))
- Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test (PSTET) Exam Pattern 2017
- Punjab TET Important Dates-
- PSTET Eligibility Criteria
- PSTET Application Fee 2017
- Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test (PSTET) Selection Process
- How to apply for Punjab TET recruitment
- PSTET Admit Card 2017
PSTET Notification 2017- Get complete details of Punjab TET recruitment, eligibility criteria, pattern, important dates, application & selection process
PSTET Notification 2017 – All You Need to Know (Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test (PSTET))
PSTET Notification 2017- The Punjab State Teacher Ability Test (PTET) s is about to release the PSTET Application Form under PSTET Recruitment 2017. The Punjab Teacher Eligibility Test will most probably held in the month of August 2017 and the PSTET 2017 Application Form will be issued in July 2017. In this article on PSTET Notification 2017, we will give you complete details of eligibility criteria, important dates, application process, and selection process, PSTER admit card, PSTET syllabus, etc.
PSTET (Punjab State Teacher Ability Test) is a state level eligibility test conducted by State Council of Education, Research and Training. SCERT conducts this state level teacher ability test for primary stage and elementary stage teachers on annual basis. For all those candidates who want to get hired for state government teaching jobs, this test is a mandatory one.
The candidates who are interested & eligible to apply can check with the PSTET recruitment notice and apply. The application forms are available on the official website of Punjab TET which is http://tetpunjab.com/
PSTET Notification Details 2017- Important Highlights
|Name of the Organization||Department of School Education, Punjab|
|Name of the Posts||Teacher|
|Job Category||State Govt. Jobs|
|Application form Starting Date||July 2017|
|Application form Last Date||August 2017|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test|
Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test (PSTET) Exam Pattern 2017
There will be two examinations in total. In each of the examinations, there will be 150 questions for 150 marks. The total question paper will be of 300 marks. The time duration of exam will be of 2 hours and 30 minutes.
|Name of Section||Paper I||Paper II|
|No of Question||No of Marks||No of Question||No of Marks|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30||30||30|
|Mathematics and Science (Science Teacher)||30||30||60||60|
|Social Science (For Social Science Teacher)||–||–||60||60|
Punjab TET Important Dates-
As per the PSTET notification 2017, the PSTET important dates are as follows-
- Starting Date of Online Application Form: July 2017
- Last Date of Online Application Form: August 2017
- Last Date for submission of Fees: August 2017
- Date of Examination: September 2017
PSTET Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria of PSTET exam is determined by two factors-
- Educational qualification
- Age limit
Candidates applying for these teaching jobs must have completed his/ her graduation degree and two years of diploma in B.Ed. or D.Ed.
For the age limit criteria, you can refer to the official notification.
PSTET Application Fee 2017
For either of the paper-
- For general/ OBC category candidates: Rs. 600/-
- For SC/ST/woman category candidates: Rs.300/-.
- For Ex- serviceman candidates: No Fee
For Both Papers-
- For general/ OBC category candidates: Rs.1200 /-
- For SC/ST/ Woman category candidates: Rs. 600/-
- For Ex- serviceman candidates: No Fee
Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test (PSTET) Selection Process
The selection process of PSTET will be done as per marks scored by a candidate in the written examinations.
How to apply for Punjab TET recruitment
Given below is a detailed step- by- step procedure on how to fill PSTET Online Application Form 2017–
- Visit the official website @com.
- Click on the link which says PSTET Application Form 2017
- Fill in all the details which are required.
- Click on “Submit”
- Make you payment of application fees via Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
- Downloadthe application form and take a printout for future reference.
PSTET Admit Card 2017
The candidates who will be able to apply successfully will be able to receive SSC CGL admit card before 10 to 15 days of the exam. No candidate will be allowed to attempt the examination without an admit card. As soon as we come across the official link to download PSTET admit card 2017, we will update the link to download on our blog. Candidates are advised to have their enrolment number, date of birth and other required information when they would check their admit card on the official website.
Stay tuned for more updates on PSTET Notification 2017. All the best!
Share your thoughts/queries here!