PSPCL Syllabus 2019 – Check PSPCL JE, LDC/Clerk/Typist Syllabus & Exam Pattern
- PSPCL Syllabus 2019 & Exam Pattern
- PSPCL Exam Pattern for Junior Engineer
- PSPCL Exam pattern of Lower Division Clerk/Typist and other posts
- Section-wise PSPCL Syllabus 2019
- PSPCL General English Syllabus
- PSPCL Syllabus for General Awareness
- PSPCL Numerical Aptitude Syllabus
- PSPCL Logical Reasoning Syllabus
- PSPCL Computer Knowledge Syllabus
- PSPCL Electrical Engineering Syllabus
Punjab State Power Corporation Limited has commenced the PSPCL Recruitment 2019 for 1798 vacancies. This post will cover the complete PSPCL Syllabus – Check Detailed Punjab State Power Corporation Limited(PSPCL) Syllabus for Junior Engineer, Lower Division Clerk Posts e.t.c.
- The Age Limit to apply for the PSPCL Exam is from 18 to 37 years.
- Candidates can apply online through the official Punjab State Power Corporation Limited website-www.pspcl.in.
PSPCL Syllabus 2019 & Exam Pattern
- The Punjab State Power Corporation Limited Syllabus will cover the following topics: English, General Awareness, Numerical Aptitude, Logical Reasoning, Computer Knowledge and Post-wise Syllabus.
- The PSPCL Exam is a computer-based exam that will have 100 questions and the paper will be conducted for 100 Marks.
- Preparing candidates must go through the Free PSPCL Mock Test for Practice.
PSPCL Exam Pattern for Junior Engineer
The following table displays the exam pattern for Junior Engineer.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Max Marks|
PSPCL Exam pattern of Lower Division Clerk/Typist and other posts
The Exam pattern for LDC, Typist and other posts has been mentioned in table below:
|Subjects||No. of questions||Time Duration|
|Static + Current affairs, General Knowledge||20||2 Hours|
|Basic Computer knowledge||10|
Section-wise PSPCL Syllabus 2019
The Section-wise syllabus for Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL) JE, LDC/Clerk/Typist and other posts has been mentioned below in detail.
PSPCL General English Syllabus
The English Language Syllabus for PSPCL has been mentioned below in detail.
- Idioms & Phrases
- Prefix, Suffix
- Sentence Correction
- Error Detection
- Fill in the blanks
- Error correction
- Subject-verb agreement
- Vocabulary etc.
PSPCL Syllabus for General Awareness
To prepare for the General Awareness section, candidates should go through the following topics
- Current Affairs
- General Science
- International & National Organizations
- General Knowledge
- Indian Economy
PSPCL Numerical Aptitude Syllabus
PSPCL Syllabus for Numerical Ability will cover the below-mentioned topics. Aspirants are advised to go through this section thoroughly as a few questions from Numerical Aptitude can be a bit challenging.
- Simplification and Approximation
- Time and Distance
- Problems on L.C.M and H.C.F
- Profit and Loss
- Simple Interest
- Compound Interest
- Simple Equations
- Quadratic Equations
- Problems on Trains
- Time and Work Partnership
- Odd Man Out
- Races and Games
- Ratio and Proportion
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Permutations and Combinations
- Indices and Surds
- Problems on Numbers
- Numbers and Ages
- Mixtures and Allegations
- Boats and Streams
- Data Interpretation ( Tabular, Pie chart, bar graph, mixed, missing)
PSPCL Logical Reasoning Syllabus
The Logical Reasoning section covers the following topics:
- Puzzles and sitting arrangement
- Coding decoding
- Data Sufficiency
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Verbal and figure classification.
- Arithmetical Number Series.
- Space Visualization.
- Analytical Reasoning
PSPCL Computer Knowledge Syllabus
Although the Computer Knowledge section covers General information about computers. Candidates should be aware of all terminologies and history and the evolution of computers. The following topics are covered in the PSPCL Computer Knowledge section
- History of Computer
- Computer Abbreviations
- Basics of computer
- Uses of Computer
- Computer networking
- MS Office( word + Excel)
PSPCL Electrical Engineering Syllabus
Candidates who have applied for the post of Junior Engineer will be questioned on the following topics-
- DC Circuits
- Electro Magnetics
- AC Circuits
- Electrical Circuits and Systems
- DC Circuits
- Classification of Materials
- Active and Passive Components
- AC Fundamentals
- AC and DC Machines
- Semi-Conductor Diode
- Power Supplies
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Basic Electromagnetic Laws
- Measuring Instruments
- DC Machines
- Induction Machines
- Synchronous Machines
- Electronics and Electrical Technology
- Basic Concepts
- AC Fundamentals
- Electrical Machines
Share your thoughts/queries here!