PSPCL Recruitment 2017- Apply online for 2800 Assistant Lineman Posts
- PSPCL Recruitment 2017
- PSPCL Recruitment Important Dates
- PSPCL Vacancy 2017 Details for Assistant Lineman post
- PSPCL Recruitment 2017 for Assistant Lineman post Eligibility Criteria
- PSPCL Lineman Recruitment 2017 Age-Limit
- PSTCL Recruitment 2017 for Assistant Lineman post Salary/ Pay Scale
- PSTCL recruitment for Assistant Lineman post Selection Process
- PSPCL Recruitment 2017-18 for Assistant Lineman post Application Fee
- How to Apply for PSPCL Recruitment 2017 for Assistant Lineman post?
- PSPCL Recruitment 2017 for Assistant Lineman post- Important Links
- Click Here to Apply Online
- Click Here for Official Notification
PSPCL Recruitment 2017 for Assistant Lineman post- Get details of pspcl lineman recruitment 2017 with vacancy, eligibility, salary, selection, application, etc.
PSPCL Recruitment 2017
PSPCL Recruitment 2017 for Assistant Lineman post- PSPCL Recruitment 2017 has been officially released by Punjab State Power Corporation Limited. Interested candidates can check PSPCL Lineman Recruitment 2017 notification on PSPCL official website. PSPCL has invited online applications to fill in 2800 Assistant Lineman posts in the state’s electricity department. Candidates who are interested to pursue a career with PSPCL must apply for the post on or before 19th December 2017. Candidates who are selected in PSPCL recruitment drive will be posted anywhere in Punjab state.
PSPCL recruitment 2017 online form process has already begun & candidates need to apply before 19th December 2017. pstcl recruitment/ pspcl recruitment 2017-18 is a golden slot for candidates seeking for govt. jobs.
PSPCL Recruitment Important Dates
Given below are important dates for PSPCL recruitment 2017
- Online Application Process Begins – 29th November 2017
- Online Application Process Ends – 19th December 2017
- Last Date for Step II Submission/Fee Payment – 26th December 2017
PSPCL Vacancy 2017 Details for Assistant Lineman post
Name of the Post: Assistant Lineman
Total No. of Posts: 2800
1. General: 1400 Posts
2. SC/ Mazbi/ Balmiki: 350 Posts
3. SC/ Others: 350 Posts
4. Backward Classes: 336 Posts
5. Ex-Serviceman/ DXSM: 196 Posts
6. Physically Challenged: 84 Posts
7. Sports Persons: 56 Posts
8. Freedom Fighter: 28 Posts
PSPCL Recruitment 2017 for Assistant Lineman post Eligibility Criteria
1. Applicants must be Matriculate or Class 10th passed from a recognized board
2. Applicants must possess a 2-Year Apprenticeship certificate done in Lineman trade
PSPCL Lineman Recruitment 2017 Age-Limit
Applicants must have an age of 18-42 years as on 1st January 2017. Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/BC candidates with 5 years extension in upper limit.
PSTCL Recruitment 2017 for Assistant Lineman post Salary/ Pay Scale
The selected candidates will receive a salary of 6,400-20,200 plus grade pay of 3,400.
PSTCL recruitment for Assistant Lineman post Selection Process
As per the selection process of PSTCL, candidates will be shortlisted on basis of merit.
PSPCL Recruitment 2017-18 for Assistant Lineman post Application Fee
The candidates need to pay an application fee of Rs. 521. Physically Handicapped (PH) and Scheduled Caste (SC) applicants are, however, eligible for partial exemption and need to pay 321 and 221 respectively via challan at any of the SBI branches.
How to Apply for PSPCL Recruitment 2017 for Assistant Lineman post?
Let us go through a step- by-step approach of applying for PSPCL recruitment 2017 for assistant lineman post-
1. Visit the official website www.pspcl.in .
2. Click on Recruitment. Click on link which says “Recruitment for the Post of Assistant Lineman against CRA 289/16″
3. In case you are a new user, click on “New Registration”
4. Click on registered candidate, fill in all the details asked & submit the form
5. Keep a print out of the application form with you for further use.
PSPCL Recruitment 2017 for Assistant Lineman post- Important Links
Apply for PSPCL Recruitment 2017 for Assistant Lineman post and grab the chance. Keep visiting us for more job updates, preparation tips and more.
All the best!
Share your thoughts/queries here!