PRSC Notification 2018 | Recruitment for 16 posts
PRSC Notification 2018 – Apply online for 16 posts.
PRSC Notification 2018 – Fill Application Form for 16 posts
Punjab Remote Sensing Centre has released the PRSC Notification 2018 for recruitment to various posts on contract basis. Via this notice, online applications are invited from candidates for the following posts – Research Associate, Research Fellow, Junior Research Fellow, Project Fellow, and Technical Assistant. If you are interested, you can start filling the application form. The last date for submission of application hard copy/soft copy is 3rd May 2018. You may submit applications either via post or email. The selection test will be held either on 17th or 18th May 2018 depending on the post. Scroll down to read more details.
Important Dates for PRSC Recruitment 2018
- Last date to submit the application – 3rd May 2018
- Selection test – 17th or 18th May 2018
Vacancy Details for PRSC Notification 2018
- Research Associate – 2
- Junior Research Fellow – 7
- Research Fellow – 5
- Project Fellow – 1
- Technical Assistant – 1
Eligibility Criteria for PRSC Notification 2018
- Age Limit – You must not be above the age of 37 years as on the interview date. However, age relaxation rules apply for the reserved category – 5 years for SC/ST/BC/PHC category.
- Educational Qualification
- Research Associate – You must have a Doctoral degree in the topics related to RS&GIS/Geo-Informatics or Master’s degree in the relevant subject from a recognized University.
- Junior Research Fellow – You must have a Master’s degree in the relevant subject from a recognized University. Or you must have a First-Class B.E./B. Tech. degree with one year experience in Web Application Development/Master’s degree with minimum six months experience.
- Research Fellow – You must have a First-Class B.E./B. Tech. degree with two years experience in Web Application Development. Or you must have a Master’s degree with minimum 1 year of experience.
- Project Fellow – You must have a Graduate or a Postgraduate degree in Geography with PG Diploma in Remote Sensing and GIS/Geo-informatics. Or you must have a Master’s degree in Remote Sensing and GIS/Geo-Informatics.
- Technical Assistant – You must have a Graduate degree with minimum 50% marks. And you must have a year of experience in handling of soil and water samples for laboratory analysis.
How to Apply Online for PRSC Recruitment 2018
- First of all, visit the official website.
- Then, hover over Careers tab and click on Recruitment link.
- Find the appropriate advertisement and read it carefully.
- Now, go to the homepage.
- And hover over Downloads tab and click on Form link.
- Here you will find the application format.
- Take a printout of this and fill in the required details.
- Then, affix a passport size photograph in the space provided.
- Now, send this via post along with self-attested copies of the required documents to PRSC, PAU Campus, Ludhiana, Punjab – 141004. Or you can scan all the above and send it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
You need to send the self-attested copies of all the educational qualification certificates, mark sheets, experience certificate if applicable, and caste certificate if applicable.
Please find the application format below.
Application Fee mentioned in PRSC Notification 2018
- Research Associate – Rs.1200/-
- Research Fellow – Rs.1000/-
- Junior Research Fellow – Rs.800/-
- Project Fellow and Technical Assistant – Rs.500/-
So, tell us, did you find our post on PRSC Notification 2018 | Recruitment for 16 posts helpful? Then, keep visiting us regularly for more job notifications and recruitment updates. And do share your thoughts with us in the comments section below. ‘Cause your opinion matters!
Share your thoughts/queries here!