Prepositions Questions with Answers
Prepositions is a pivotal topic asked in parts of speech. Some of the basic features of prepositions include-
- Prepositions indicate relationships between other words in a sentence.
- Many prepositions tell you where something is or when something happened.
- Most prepositions have several definitions, so the meaning changes quite a bit in different contexts.
- Ending a sentence with a preposition is not a grammatical error.
Types of Prepositions
Prepositions indicate direction, time, location, and spatial relationships, as well as other abstract types of relationships.
- Direction: Look to the left and you’ll see our destination.
- Time: We’ve been working since this morning.
- Location: We saw a movie at the theater.
- Space: The dog hid under the table.
Download the PDF for answers given below:
Share your thoughts/queries here!