How to Prepare for SSC CHSL without coaching?
How to Prepare for SSC CHSL without coaching?:- Are you looking for a career in one of the most respectable organizations like Indian Posts, Courts, etc. as a data entry operator, lower division clerk, Court clerk, and postal assistants? If so, you must plan your time accordingly. In this post, we will discuss How to prepare for SSC CHSL without Coaching
- Combined Higher Secondary Level examination conducted by Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is the most attended 10+2 level govt. job examination in India.
- If you are yet to start your preparation as you couldn’t find any suitable coaching center for SSC CHSL Preparation, do not worry as we will talk about preparing for SSC CHSL without Coaching.
- To know the best tips, tricks & strategy, read our post on SSC CHSL Preparation Tips
- To learn more about the examination and type of questions asked, read our post on SSC CHSL Exam Analysis
- There may be many reasons with aspirants not to join coaching institutes including lack of money, lack of time, a full-time job and higher studies.
How to Prepare for SSC CHSL without coaching?
First thing first, knowing exam pattern and Syllabus will enhance your learning efficiency and it is the foremost thing one must do in order to start preparing for SSC CHSL 2019 Examination.
SSC CHSL exam is conducted in three tiers; Tier 1, Tier 2, and Tier 3.
Let’s start with Tier 1 examination;
SSC CHSL Tier 1
- The mode of conduct for SSC CHSL Tier 1 exam will be online.
- There will be a total of 100 MCQ questions for 200 marks.
- The total time duration for the test will be 75 minutes.
- There will be four sections in SSC CHSL Tier 1; Quantitative Aptitude, General Intelligence & Reasoning, English Language & comprehension, and General Language.
- Each section of the Tier 1 exam will carry 25 Questions from each section.
- For every incorrect answer, 0.25 mark will be deducted from the total secured marks.
Now as you are aware of SSC CHSL Tier 1 exam, now let’s talk about SSC CHSL Tier 2 exam;
SSC CHSL Tier 2
- This section will be a descriptive paper (pen & Paper mode.
- Tier 2/ Descriptive paper will be conducted for 100 marks.
- Candidates will be asked to write Essay writing, Letter/ Report Writing etc. to check their descriptive ability.
Candidates who will clear the Tier 2/ Descriptive Test will be eligible for SSC CHSL Tier 3 exam.
SSC CHSL Tier 3
- This is a skill test/ Computer efficiency test for candidate’s appearing for the post of DEO.
As we know the exam pattern for SSC CHSL, now let’s look at various Study Requirements for SSC CHSL 2019;
SSC CHSL Study Requirements
One should always be ready with all the study materials required for SSC CHSL Preparation to have efficient exam preparation. Below are a few of the most important
Knowing SSC CHSL Syllabus will always make the process of exam preparation easier and it will also enhance efficiency. Before you start your SSC CHSL exam preparation, know all the topics you need to study and plan the amount of time you need to spend on each topic as per the difficulty level.
Take reference of the latest exam pattern for SSC CHSL and plan your preparation as per the latest SSC CHSL Syllabus. To know more about exam Syllabus, read our post on SSC CHSL Syllabus
Previous Year Question Paper
Previous year question papers can be of great help while preparing for SSC CHSL. Candidates can start their exam preparation after collecting the last few year’s question papers. Question papers make you aware of the kind of questions asked in the real SSC CHSL exam.
In short, keep Previous year’s question paper in the must use a checklist as it can turn really effective in the exam. We have prepared a dedicated article on SSC CHSL Previous year question papers to kickstart your exam preparation
Applicants can take reference from the last few year’s exam analysis to judge the pattern of the exam. It will help you decide the importance of various topics asked in the SSC CHSL exam. It also provides you analysis of all the sections asked in CHSL exam. To be more clear about it, read our post on SSC CHSL Exam Analysis
Take Regular Mock Tests
In order to remain intact with your progress, take the mock test on a regular basis as it will provide you better insights into your performance. It will help you analyze your weak and strong areas. Once, you are aware of your strength and weaknesses, you can start working on it accordingly.
If you are looking to find best mock tests for SSC CHSL preparation, We would recommend you take ScoreUp Plan by Toprankers as it will allow you to take Mocks for not only SSC CHSL but for more than 100 Govt. Jobs.
SSC CHSL Online Coaching
If you live at a faraway place where there is no arrangement of coaching centers or if it is financially not feasible as per your pocket size, we recommend you top join SSC CHSL Online Coaching as it saves both your time and Money. You can attend classes from anywhere & Anytime. Apart from its ease of access, it is also very cost-effective as the enrollment fee is comparatively very less.
So, the candidates looking to prepare for SSC CHSL without Coaching can join SSC CHSL Online Coaching (SSC Gold by Toprankers) as it will serve the purpose and will save your hard-earned money as well.
Hope you liked this post on How to Prepare for SSC CHSL without Coaching? If you have any query or suggestion, do write to us in the comments below.
Share your thoughts/queries here!