POSOCO Notification 2018 | POSOCO Recruitment 2018
- POSOCO Notification 2018
- POSOCO Recruitment 2018
- Vacancy Details as in POSOCO Notification 2018
- Important Dates as in POSOCO Notification 2018
- Eligibility Criteria as in POSOCO Notification 2018
- Selection Process as in POSOCO Notification 2018
- How to Apply Online for POSOCO Notification 2018
- Application Fee as in POSOCO Notification 2018
- Salary as in POSOCO Notification 2018
POSOCO Notification 2018 – Find the direct link to apply online here as soon as the application process starts.
POSOCO Notification 2018
Power System Operation Corporation Limited, a Government of India enterprise, has recently released an official notification regarding recruitment purposes. Via this notice, they have announced 64 vacancies for the post of Executive Trainee. 45 vacancies are available in the Electrical department and 19 vacancies in the Computer Science department.
POSOCO Recruitment 2018
POSOCO is inviting online applications from bright, committed, and energetic engineers. The online application process will start from 28th May 2018. And the last date to apply is 27th June 2018. Scroll down to read more details.
Vacancy Details as in POSOCO Notification 2018
- Executive Trainee in the Electrical department – 45
- Executive Trainee in Computer Science department – 19
Important Dates as in POSOCO Notification 2018
- Online application starts – 28th May 2018
- Last date to apply – 27th June 2018
Eligibility Criteria as in POSOCO Notification 2018
- Age Limit – You must be between 18 to 28 years of age as on 31st July 2018. However, age relaxation rules apply for the reserved categories – 3 years for OBC NCL, 5 years for SC/St, and 10 years for PwD candidates.
- Educational Qualifications – You must have full-time B.E./B. Tech./B. Sc. (Engg.) degree with minimum 65% in the relevant discipline marks from a recognized University.
- GATE – You must have a valid GATE score in the corresponding paper (Electrical Engineering or Computer Science and Information Technology).
Selection Process as in POSOCO Notification 2018
If you have a valid GATE score, you will be called for the Group Discussion and Personal Interview round. You need to secure minimum 40% marks in the Interview round to be considered for empanelment. To prepare the final merit list, maximum weightage i.e. 85% weightage will go from the normalized GATE marks, 12% from the Personal Interview round, and 3% from the Group Discussion round.
How to Apply Online for POSOCO Notification 2018
- First of all, visit the official website.
- Then, under News Update tab, click on the Detailed Advertisement link saying Advertisement for ET and read it completely.
- After that, go back and click on the online application link.
- Alternatively, click on the direct link given above to apply.
- Then, fill in the details to register yourself.
- And upload the scanned copies of the relevant documents.
- Then, make the application fee payment.
- Finally, submit the application.
Application Fee as in POSOCO Notification 2018
- Unreserved – Rs.500/- through online mode only
- SC/ST/PwD/Ex-SM/Departmental candidates – No fee applicable
Salary as in POSOCO Notification 2018
- During training (of one year) – Rs.8.6 lac per annum
- After training – Rs.15 lac per annum
Alos, you need to sign a bond to serve the company for three years after training or pay Rs.1 lac.
So, tell us, did you find our post on POSOCO Notification 2018 | POSOCO Recruitment 2018 helpful? Then, keep visiting us regularly for more job notifications and recruitment updates. And do share your thoughts with us in the comments section below. ‘Cause your opinion matters!
Share your thoughts/queries here!