UP Police SI Written Exam Preparation Tips 2017- Section wise tips
UP Police SI Written Exam Preparation Tips 2017 – Get here tips, tricks and strategy to clear UP SI Written Exam 2017
UP Police SI Written Exam Preparation Tips 2017
Staff Selection Commission conducts written the exam for recruitment of candidates to Sub-inspector posts in the Uttar Pradesh Police Department. The exam is commonly known as UP Police SI exam. Generally, aspiring candidates prepare for Delhi Police, CRPF, and Armed Sub Inspectors in CISF simultaneously. The syllabus is almost the same and hence you can study it to take many exams and have more chances of recruiting in one or the other department with a good score. The UP police written exam is online written exam i.e. a computer based exam. So one has to prepare accordingly to get a good score.
UP Police SI Exam Date 2017-
UP Police SI examination is scheduled from 12th December to 22nd December 2017. We advise all students to download their admit cards before the last date to download. Moreover, you should verify all details in your admit card and check if they are correct.
UP SI Section wise Preparation Tips
The exam syllabus consists of the following subjects:
1. General Hindi – 100 Marks
2. Law/ Constitution / General Knowledge – 100 Marks
3. Numerical & Mental Ability Test – 100 Marks
4. Mental Aptitude Test/ Intelligence Test/ Test of Reasoning – 100 Marks
In all the above subjects, a 50% minimum mark has to be scored.
1. Grammar is very important in the language test. Letter writing, word knowledge, use of words, vocabulary, Antonym, Synonym, One-word substitution, Sentence correction should all be studied well. The rules of grammar should be considered.
2. Law/ Constitution / General Knowledge is a very vast subject. Indian constitution is a very vast subject and needs a lot of time. You should read it point wise and understand the rules and regulatory norms to give apt answers. General knowledge is also a very extensive topic and hence you should have shorthand notes which can be glanced during the last one month.
3. Numerical and Mental ability test needs practice. You should practice previous year papers as well as important questions every day. Try to solve the questions which you feel are difficult and in which you are weak during the last one month. This will help build a good confidence level.
4. Mental Aptitude test or reasoning also is a challenging topic. You should go through many questions and understand the twists and tricks in those questions. The last one month should be dedicated to answering many questions with similar answers so that it becomes easier in the actual exam.
Following UP Police SI Written Exam Preparation Tips 2017 will ensure a good score to an aspiring candidate to have a bright future ahead with a police career as UP Police Sub Inspector.
Share your thoughts/queries here!