UP Police Constable selection process 2018 – Step by Step Guide
- UP Police Constable selection process 2018
- UP Police Constable selection process 2018 (Step by Step)
- UP Police 2018 Exam Pattern (Written Exam)
- Important Points to remember for UP Police Constable Written Exam:
- UP Police Constable 2018 Physical Standard Test (PST):
- UP Police Constable 2018 Physical Efficiency Test (PST):
- UP Police Constable Section Wise Syllabus 2018
- Application Fee
- How to Apply
Step by Step Guide – UP Police Constable selection process 2018
UP Police Constable selection process 2018
UP Police Constable selection process 2018 can be checked down the post. The selection of candidates purely based on Candidate’s Marks in Written Examination & Qualify in Physical Examination. Firstly the Candidates Needs to Clear the Written Examination of 300 Marks. All those Candidates who Successfully Clear the Written Exam will be Called for Document Verification & Physical (PST/PET) Examination. Physical will be Qualifying Nature. There will be No Marks for Physical Exam. On the Basis of Physical Examination the Final merit List will be Made. The Final Merit List Will be made by Keeping the reservation policy in view. It will be Provided on the Board’s Website.
UP Police Constable selection process 2018 (Step by Step)
|Constable Exam Phases||Examination||Total Marks|
|2nd||Document Verification & Physical Standards Test||Qualifying|
|3rd||Physical Efficiency Test||Qualifying|
|4th||Merit List & Medical Test|
UP Police examination department will conduct constable examination in Offline / online mode. There no official notice released yet for examination mode. Candidates first have to clear the written exam after that if they will be shortlisted for Document Verification & Physical Standards Test. If anyone will not clear DV & PST test then they will not eligible for the PET round. The final result will be based on the final merit list.
UP Police 2018 Exam Pattern (Written Exam)
|3||Numerical & Mental Ability Test||75||75|
|4||Mental Aptitude Test/ Intelligence Test/Test of Reasoning||75||75|
Important Points to remember for UP Police Constable Written Exam:
- Exam will be held via offline / online mode
- Total 300 questions will be asked in exam
- Exam will be held for total 300 marks
- Questions will be asked from 4 sections General Hindi, General Knowledge, Numerical & Mental Ability Test, and Mental Aptitude Test/ Intelligence Test/Test of Reasoning
- 1 mark will be added for each right answer
- 0.25 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer as negative marking
- Exam will be held in both Hindi and English Language except General Hindi section
UP Police Constable 2018 Physical Standard Test (PST):
|Male||Gen/OBC/SC||168 cms||79-84 cms|
|ST||160 cms||77-82 cms|
UP Police Constable 2018 Physical Efficiency Test (PST):
|Male||4.8 km||25 min|
|Female||2.4 km||14 min|
UP Police Constable Section Wise Syllabus 2018
|General Hindi||गद्यांश, पद्यांश, उपसर्ग और प्रत्यय, कारक, वाक्य सुधार, वर्तनी की त्रुटि, रिक्त स्थान, पर्यायवाची/विलोम शब्द, मुहावरे और लोकोक्तियाँ, वाक्यों में त्रुटिया, संधि, अनेक शब्दो के लिए एक शब्द, समास, स्त्रीलिंग, पुल्लिंग|
|General Knowledge||General Science, main focus on biology and health related programs, Indian Economy and Indian history, Freedom struggle of 1857, FDI and population survey, Indian geography and world geography, Relations with neighbouring countries, Law and administration of UP, Computer knowledge and Cyber act knowledge|
|Numerical & Mental Ability Test|
|Numerical Aptitude||Number System, Simplification, Decimal & Fraction, HCF & LCM, Ratio & Proportion, Percentage, Profit & Loss, Discount, Simple Interest, Compound Interest, Partnership, Time & Work, Distance, Use of Table & Graph, Mensuration & Miscellaneous|
|Mental Ability Test||Logical Diagrams, Symbol-Relationship Interpretation, Codification, Perception Test, Word Formation Test, Letter and number series, Word and alphabet Analogy, Common Sense Test, Letter and number coding, Direction Sense Test, Logical interpretation of data, Forcefulness of argument, Determining implied meanings|
|Mental Aptitude Test/Intelligence Quotient Test/Test of Reasoning|
|Reasoning Ability||Analogies, Similarities, Differences, Space visualization, Problem solving, Analysis and Judgment, Decision-making, Visual memory, Discrimination, Observation, Relationship, Concepts, Arithmetical Reasoning, Verbal and figure classification, Arithmetical number series, Abilities to deal with abstract ideas and symbols and their relationships, Arithmetical computations and other analytical functions|
|Intelligence Quotient Test||Relationship and Analogy Test, Spotting out the dissimilar, Series Completion, Coding-Decoding, Direction Sense Test, Blood Relation, Problems based on alphabet, Time sequence test, Venn diagram and chart type test, Mathematical Ability Test, Arranging in order|
|Mental Aptitude Test||Public Interest, Law & Order, Communal Harmony, Crime Control, Rule of Law, Ability of Adaptability, Professional Information (Basic level), Police System, Contemporary Police Issues & Law and order, Basic Law, Interest in Profession, Mental Toughness, Sensitivity towards minorities and underprivileged & Gender sensitivity|
- Rs.400 for all the categories.
How to Apply
- First of all, visit the official website of UP Police Recruitment and Promotion Board, Lucknow.
- Then, click on the official notification and read it thoroughly.
- After that, if you fulfill the eligibility criteria, click on the Apply Online link.
- Fill in the details correctly.
- And upload the scanned copies of your photograph and signature.
- After that, make the application fee payment.
- Finally, submit the form and take a printout for future reference.
ALL THE BEST!!!
Stay tuned for more job related notifications and updates. If you have any Query or suggestion, Do write us in the comments below.
Share your thoughts/queries here!