PDIL Recruitment 2017 – Direct Link to Apply
PDIL Recruitment 2017 – See the complete details regarding the job notification here.
PDIL Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 48 Trade Apprentice Posts
Projects & Development India Limited (PDIL) is an organization dealing with Design, Detailed Engineering, Procurement, Project Management, Construction Supervision and Commissioning of Fertilizer & Allied Chemical, Refinery, Oil & Gas, Power, Petrochemical, Housing/ Township, Infrastructure projects, Catalyst Plant Operation, Quality Engineering, and Non-Destructive Testing. If you are interested to work here as a Trade Apprentice, you can apply until 15th December 2017.
Vacancies – PDIL Recruitment 2017
1. Plumber:1 Post
2. Electrician:3 Posts
3. Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic: 1 Post
4. Draughtsman (Civil): 4 Posts
5. Draughtsman (Mechanical): 3 Posts
6. Boiler Attendant: 1 Post
7. Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant): 2 Posts
8. Chemical Laboratory Assistant: 2 Posts
9. Computer & Peripherals Hardware Repair and Maintenance Mechanic: 1 Post
10. Computer Networking Technician: 1 Post
11. Mechanic Mechanical Maintenance (Industrial Automation): 1 Post
12. Mechanic Electrical Maintenance (Industrial Automation): 2 Posts
13. House Keeper (Institution): 3 Posts
14. House Keeper (Corporate): 2 Posts
15. Secretarial Assistant: 3 Posts
16. Stenographer (English): 5 Posts
17. Library Assistant: 1 Post
18. Advanced Attendant Operator (Process): 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for PDIL Recruitment 2017
1. Age Limit – You must not be less than 18 years of age as on 30th November 2017.
2. Educational Qualifications – You should possess ITI for Posts from 1 to 6, 9 to 12, 18, ITI/B Sc. for Posts 7, 8, 10th Pass for 13, 14, 12th Pass/ ITI for Posts 15, 16 and Graduation/ B.Com./ B.Sc for Post 17.
Also, please note that you are not eligible if you have training/job experience for a period of 1 year or more.
How to Apply Online for PDIL Recruitment 2017
1. First of all, visit the official website.
2. Then, click on Careers tab.
3. From the drop-down menu, select Trade Apprenticeship. Alternatively, you can skip the first two steps and directly click on the link given above to apply.
4. Then, select the desired post, read the details, and click on Apply link.
5. Fill in the details correctly.
6. After that, upload the scanned copies of your passport-size photograph and signature.
7. Finally, submit and take a printout of the registration slip generated.
So, tell us, did you find our post on PDIL Recruitment 2017 – Direct Link to Apply helpful? Then, keep visiting us regularly for more job notifications and recruitment updates.
Share your thoughts/queries here!