Pune District Central Co-Operative Bank Recruitment – Apply for PDCC Recruitment Here
- PDCC Recruitment 2017
- PDCC Recruitment 2017 – Important Dates
- PDCC Bank Recruitment – Number of Vacancies for Writers/Clerk
- PDCC Cooperative Bank Recruitment – Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit
- Exam Pattern for PDCC Bank Recruitment 2017
- Selection Procedure
- PDCC Recruitment 2017 – How to Apply
- Application Fee
- PDCC Co-Operative Bank Recruitment – Salary or Pay Scale
- Official Notification- PDCC Co-Operative Bank Recruitment
- Summing Up
Pune District Central Co-Operative Bank Recruitment 2017 – Apply here for a total of 393 Vacancy at PDCC Recruitment 2017. Check all the details related to PDCC Writers/clerks recruitment here.
PDCC Recruitment 2017
Pune District Central Co-Operative Bank is conducting the recruitment of Writers/Clerks this year. If you want to join this Co-operative Bank as a Clerk in Maharashtra, you will have to appear for a Written Exam followed by an Interview for PDCC Recruitment. If you want to apply for this post, You must be a resident of Maharashtra for 15 years. You can apply until 16th December 2017 for a total of 393 vacancies. This is a good opportunity for the candidates willing to work in the Banking Sector. Go through the entire article to know more information about exam dates, vacancies, eligibility criteria, how to apply and Official Notification of PDCC Co-Operative Bank Recruitment.
PDCC Recruitment 2017 – Important Dates
All the important dates for Pune District Central Cooperative Bank recruitment (PDCC Bank) Recruitment has been given below.
11th December 2017
16th December 2017
PDCC Bank Recruitment – Number of Vacancies for Writers/Clerk
The total available vacancies for the post of Clerk/Writer are 393.
PDCC Cooperative Bank Recruitment – Eligibility Criteria
- Interested and keen applicants must have done graduation or post graduation degree with at least 50% marks or its equivalent qualification in the relative discipline from any well-known university.
- You should also be able to read, write & speak the Marathi language.
Job seekers who wish to apply should hold their age between the post requirements by the bank that is below 38 years as on 30th November 2017 whereas relaxation is provided to the reserved category as per rules of the organization.
Exam Pattern for PDCC Bank Recruitment 2017
Written Exam Pattern
|Numeracy & Mental Ability|
- The Written Exam will be in English & Marathi.
- Once you qualify the Online Written Exam, you will be called for an Interview.
- The PDCC Writers/Clerk Interview will be of 10 marks.
- Final Selection will be based on the marks of Written Exam & Interview in the ratio of 90:10 respectively.
The selection will be based on two procedures
The candidates will have to go through –
- Written Exam
PDCC Recruitment 2017 – How to Apply
- Click on the Direct Link to Apply for Pune District Central Co-Operative Bank Recruitment.
- Click on the link that says Fill up the Application Form.
- Read the instructions carefully & tick the checkbox once you read it successfully.
- Now fill the Application Form carefully.
- Upload Photograph & Signature.
- Submit your Application Form.
- Alternatively, you can visit the DNS Bank Official Website.
- Click on Career button at the top of the webpage.
- Now click on the link that says Click here to fill the form.
- Follow Steps 2 – 6 carefully.
Rs 750 for all Categories
You will have to pay the fees through challan from the nearest PDCC Bank.
PDCC Co-Operative Bank Recruitment – Salary or Pay Scale
Candidates who are getting selected for the clerk posts will get an attractive salary of Rs. 14,600/- per month by the bank.
Official Notification- PDCC Co-Operative Bank Recruitment
Click Here to Download the PDCC Official Notification
Name of the Bank – Pune District Central Co-Operative Bank LTD (PDCC)
Post Name – Writers/Clerk
Total No. of Vacancies – 393
Last date to apply – 16th December 2017
Hope you liked the information provided by us.
Stay tuned for more updates on PDCC Recruitment 2017.
Share your thoughts/queries here!