PBDWSS Notification 2018 | Recruitment for 210 Vacancy of JE
- PBDWSS Notification 2018 – Application Form released for 210 posts
- Important Dates for PBDWSS Recruitment 2018
PBDWSS Notification 2018 – Find the details regarding recruitment of 210 vacant posts.
PBDWSS Notification 2018 – Application Form released for 210 posts
Department of Water Supply and Sanitation, under Government of Punjab, has started inviting online applications for the post of Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical, and Mechanical). They have released the official notification online on the website of Thapar University. Via this notice, they will be filling 210 vacant posts. The notification was released on 10th April 2018. The online application process started on the same date. And the last date to apply for the post is 8th May 2018. The exam will be held on 3rd June 2018. Scroll down to read more details.
Important Dates for PBDWSS Recruitment 2018
- Official notification release – 10th April 2018
- Online application starts – 10th April 2018
- Last date to apply – 8th May 2018
- Last date to pay fee – 9th May 2018
- Admit Card release – 29th May 2018
- Exam date – 3rd June 2018
- Answer Key release – 4th June 2018
- Objection filing window – 4th to 8th June 2018
- Result – 14th June 2018
Vacancy Details for PBDWSS Notification 2018
- Junior Engineer in Civil Department – 199
- Junior Engineer in Mechanical and Electrical Department – 11
Eligibility Criteria for PBDWSS Notification 2018
- Age Limit – You must be between 18 to 37 years of age as on 1st January 2018. However, age relaxation rules apply for the reserved categories – 5 years for SC/St/BC and 10 years for PwD candidates.
- Educational Qualification – As on 8th May 2018, you must have a 3-years Diploma degree of Junior Engineer in Civil/Electrical/Mechanica Engineering from a State Technical Board or from a recognized University.
Selection Process for PBDWSS Notification 2018
The merit list will be prepared on the basis of performance in the Written Test.
How to Apply for PBDWSS Notification 2018
- First of all, visit the official website.
- Find the appropriate department and then, the appropriate recruitment link.
- After that, read the official advertisement carefully.
- Then, click on Online Application link.
- Fill the required details.
- Then, next day login with the credentials generated.
- And make the application fee payment.
- Next day, upload the scanned copies of the relevant documents.
- Finally, submit the application.
Application Fee for PBDWSS Notification 2018
Rs.1000 (Rs.500 for reserved categories)
Pay Scale for PBDWSS Notification 2018
Rs.10,300 – 34,800/- per month + Grade pay of Rs.4800/-
So, tell us, did you find our post on PBDWSS Notification 2018 | Recruitment for 210 Vacancy of JE helpful? Then, keep visiting us regularly for more job notification and recruitment updates. And do share your thoughts with us in the comments section below. ‘Cause your opinion matters!
Share your thoughts/queries here!