Patna High Court Admit Card 2017 – Download Call Letter Here
Patna High Court Admit Card 2017 – District Judge (Entry Level) & Computer Operator-Cum Typist Call Letter Released
Patna High Court Admit Card 2017
Patna High Court Admit Card 2017 has been issued on official website. Candidates who filled their application form correctly and submitted it before the last date will be able to download their admit card from the official website.
Patna High Court Admit Card 2017 is also known as Hall Ticket or call letter and needs to be carried by the candidates on the day of examination, along with identity proof.
Patna High Court Admit Card
Candidates have to download the admit card from the official website of the patna high court by entering registration number, date of birth. Candidate can only download the admit card from the official website and hard copy of the same will not be sent to the candidate. Candidates applying for the post of District Judge (Entry Level) and Computer Operator cum Typist will have to download the admit card from the official website.
|Advertisement number||Post /Vacancy||Date of Exam||Patna High Court Admit card|
|BSJS/1/2016||District Judge (Entry Level)||Preliminary exam on 23 July 2017||Admit Card on 8th July 2017|
|02/2016||Computer Operator-Cum Typist|
How to Download Admit Card?
- Click on Official Website Link
- Enter Registration Number and Date of Birth
- Admit card will display on screen
- Save and download card
- Check Admit Card
- Take Print out of Patna High Court e-Admit Card
Exam Pattern for District Judge (Entry Level)
Exam Pattern consists of the following:
(A) Screening Test
Screening Test consists of 100 Objective type questionnaire
Full marks of the screening test will be 300 with each question carrying 3 marks with a negative marking scheme of 1 mark for every wrong answer. Questions will be asked from subjects of Law, English Language, General Knowledge and Computer Knowledge.
(B) Main Examination or Written Examination: Main (Written) Examination
In the Main (Written) Examination, there may be as many papers with marks for each paper, as may be decided by the High Court, for the said examination on the subjects hereinafter provided :
- The Constitution of India
- The Code of Civil Procedure
- The Limitation Act, 1963
- The Specific Relief Act, 1963
- The Transfer of Property Act, 1882
- The Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881
- The Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996
- The Personal Laws (Hindu, Muslim and Christian)
- The Motor Vehicles Act, 1988
- The Fa ily Courts Act, 1984
- The Prevention of Corruption Act, 1988
- The Scheduled Castes and the Scheduled Tribes (Prevention of Atrocities) Act, 198′
- Indian Penal Code, 1860.
- The Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973
- The Indian Evidence Act, 1872
- The Indian Contract Act, 1872
- The Sale of goods Act, 1930
- The Indian Partnership Act, 1932
Exam Pattern for Computer Operator Cum typist
|1||MCQ in English||20|
|2||MCQ in Hindi||20|
|4||Typing Test English @40 wpm||25|
|5||Typing Test Hindi @20 wpm||25|
Stay tuned for more updates on Patna High Court!
Share your thoughts/queries here!