Find The Path To Business Management
An MBA (Master of Business Administration) degree can help advance both your professional and personal goals. Some of the most common reasons to join for the degree are for getting higher pay packages, to explore new job opportunities, changing/advancing career path, and to develop leadership and business management skills. In the business program, you will also create a lot of professional and personal networks via teachers, friends, and alumni that will help you sooner or later to advance your career. There will also be a plethora of chances to learn about different business topics. This can further help to develop a focus in a niche area of interest. But as in the case of any professional degree, the first and most important step while pursuing the degree is to choose the right institution. Amity University is one of the best among top tier institutes in the country. It is a multidisciplinary private university established in the year 2005 in Noida, Uttar Pradesh. Registrations for the admissions are through the institute website.
How To Join?
The candidates looking to pursue a business degree should hold a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized college/university. Top B-Schools have their own criteria such as cut off percentages and no arrears in the bachelor’s course. Candidates are mandatorily required to qualify for business entrance exams such as CAT (Common Admission Test) for getting an MBA seat. Written tests, Interviews, and Group discussions will also be conducted for postgraduate courses with due consideration to academic record and work experience. A candidate can look for further details in educational service portals such as GetMyUni which includes all the important information regarding the same.
Benefits Of The Business Degree
There are various key career benefits for pursuing the degree.
- New Job Profiles: Graduating with a business degree means the rise of job positions for you. It will also enable you to apply for higher-level profiles.
- New Career Paths: When you have been working in the same industry for a long time, a shift in career will seem impossible. But the business degree can provide you with new skills and help you become qualified for positions that otherwise you may have been unsuitable for.
- Greater Earnings: A holder of the MBA degree can get as high as 50% more than what they used to earn before getting the degree. What is more impressive is that they are bound to get increments in the following years as they gain experience.
- Greater Job Security: In today’s’ environment, where the job market is more turbulent than ever before, the business degree gives greater job security. The skills developed through the program will make you a great asset to any team. Even when you leave your job, your skills will remain with you and strengthen your possibilities for finding another job.
- Improved Professional Skills: A key aspect of success in any business environment is skills such as communication, leadership, teamwork, etc. The course is the right place that improves upon these key skills during the course.
Why Should You Pursue The Degree?
If you happen to explore educational portals such as GetMyUni, you will find that the program will be the best for you if you have a clear idea on what you want for a career and can illustrate how the degree will assist you in accomplishing your short as well as long term personal and career goals. The rigorous curriculum of the degree is best suited to a student or professional who has a clear direction. The more you know your interests and career goals, the better you can evaluate institutes, programs, and courses.
Investment And Returns
As in the case of any high profile postgraduate degree, the business degree commands a very high investment requirement. Top business schools have course fees in the range of ₹15 to ₹25 lakhs. Amity University course fees for the program is one of the lowest among the top tier colleges at around ₹8 lakhs. With an average package of ₹6 lakhs in the placements, the institute commands a very good ROI (Return on Investment) when comparing with other similar institutes. Almost all of the batch is placed every year at high profiles in big companies such as Samsung, Hyundai, Reliance Jio, Yamaha, Indigo among others who are the top recruiters hiring from the institute. The strong Alumni network of the institute also ensures the best internship and placement opportunities every year. Amity University fees structure also allows concessions in the form of scholarships on the basis of merit and financial capability.
Share your thoughts/queries here!