OPSC Recruitment 2019
OPSC Recruitment has been started. OPSC has released an official notification recently for the post of Assistant Horticulture Officer. A total number of 130 vacancies have been announced. The online application process started on July 17, 2019. The OPSC Recruitment
OPSC Recruitment 2019 Highlights
|Conducting Body||Odisha Government (OPSC)|
|Name of the post||Assistant Agriculture Engineer (Grade B)|
|Starting Date to Apply||July 17, 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||August 18, 2019|
|Last Date for Payment of Application||August 21, 2019|
|Application Fee||General – INR 500|
|SC/ ST/ PH – Nil|
|Payment Mode||Offline (Except SBI Challan)|
|Age-Limit||21-32 Years (Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules)|
|Pay- Scale||INR 9, 300-34, 800 (Grade Pay- 4,600)|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/ B.Tech (Agriculture Engineer)|
|Job Location||Bhubaneswar, Cuttack|
How to Apply for OPSC Recruitment 2018
- Visit the official website.
- Then, click on the Detailed Advertisement and read it completely.
- G back and click on the Apply Online link.
- Fill in the details correctly.
- Upload the scanned copy of your photograph and signature.
- Submit the application.
- Download the application form and take a printout for future reference.
- Send this along with a self-attested photocopy of the relevant documents to – The Special Secretary, Odisha Public Service Commission, 19, Dr. P. K. Parija Road, Cuttack – 753001.
There are a total of 130 vacancies has been announced-
|Category||Number of Vacancies|
OPSC Recruitment Application Fee
- A candidate is required to pay a non-refundable examination fee of INR 500.
- The SC/ ST/ PH candidates are exempted to pay for the application fee.
Selected candidates will get INR 9,300-34,800 offering Grade Pay of Rs 4,600 with usual Dearness Allowance and all additional Allowances as may be approved by the Odisha government.
- Age Limit – You must be between 21 to 32 years of age as on 1st January 2018.
- Educational Qualifications – You must have a Bachelor of Engineer degree in Horticulture/Agriculture from a recognized University.
Selection Process (Witten + Interview)
- The selection to the post will initially depend upon the marks scored in the written exam.
- After that, candidates need to appear for the interview and perform well to be selected, according to the number of vacant positions available.
Share your thoughts/queries here!