OPSC Recruitment 2019: Apply for 153 Civil Services Examination
- OPSC Recruitment 2019 Highlights
- OPSC Recruitment Notification 2019
- OPSC Civil Services Exam Vacancies 2019
- OPSC Recruitment Eligibility
- OPSC Recruitment Important Dates
- How to Apply for OPSC Recruitment 2019?
- Application Fee
- OPSC Civil Services Salary Details
- OPSC Selection Process 2019
OPSC has announced the recruitment of the Civil Services Exam. Candidates interested in this post can go through the complete OPSC Notification and apply for OPSC Recruitment 2019 here.
- The Odisha Public Service Commission has released a total of 153 Group A and Group B Civil Services vacancies in the state.
- Interested candidates can apply here directly on or before December 10, 2019.
- Go through the detailed information about OPSC Civil Services Recruitment and apply through online mode.
OPSC Recruitment 2019 Highlights
|Organization Name||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Group A (Odisha Administrative Service, Odisha Police Service, Odisha Finance Service), Group B (Odisha Cooperative Service, Odisha Revenue Service, Odisha Taxation and Accounts Service)|
|Starting Date||13th November 2019|
|Closing Date||10th December 2019|
|Selection Process||Prelims, Mains, Personality Test or Interview|
OPSC Recruitment Notification 2019
Here is the OPSC Civil Services Exam notification PDF released by Odisha Public Service Commission. Go through the notification and apply before the last date.
OPSC Civil Services Exam Vacancies 2019
|Name of the Posts||No of Posts|
|Odisha Administrative Service Group A Junior Branch||30 (10-w)|
|Odisha Finance Service Group A Junior Branch||09 (03-w)|
|Odisha Police Service Group A Junior Branch||07 (2-w)|
|Odisha Cooperative Service (ARCS/ AGCS) Group B||05 (1-w)|
|Odisha Revenue Service Group B||82 (28-w)|
|Odisha Taxation and Accounts Service Group B||20 (6-w)|
OPSC Recruitment Eligibility
Candidates willing to apply for Civil Services Group A or Group B posts must fulfill the eligibility criteria without which they will be unable to apply for any post.
|Minimum Age||21 years|
|Maximum Age||32 years|
- Candidates must have completed their Bachelor’s Degree from any Recognized Institute or the University of India
OPSC Recruitment Important Dates
Here is the table showing important dates for OPSC Civil Services Recruitment.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||November 13, 2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online||December 10, 2019|
|Last Date for Payment of Application fee||December 16, 2019|
How to Apply for OPSC Recruitment 2019?
Here are the simple steps that candidates must follow to apply for Group A or Group B Civil Services post.
Direct Link to Apply for OPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2019 (Link will be active on November 13, 2019)
- Firstly, Visit the official website: opsconline.gov.in or click on the above link to apply directly
- On the home page, click on the link “Apply Online” beside the advertisement of Civil Services.
- After clicking on the link, you will be redirected to a new page where you need to enter a captcha code and proceed to fill the application form by clicking on “I Agree to all Terms & Conditions”.
- After clicking on the link you will be directed to the application form page. Fill all the basic details correctly.
- Make sure to fill all the details correctly, as there is no chance for correction of form.
- Fill your educational qualification correctly in the provided boxes.
- Fill the details of any other examination taken up by you, upload necessary scanned documents and click on submit.
- After clicking on submit, you will be taken to the payment page where you need to pay the application fee.
- After this take a printout of the application form for future reference.
OPSC Civil Services Salary Details
Know the post wise salary details provided in the below table.
|Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|Odisha Administrative Service Group A (Junior Branch)||Rs 56,100/- in Level-12-Cell-1 in the Pay Matrix under Rule 3 of ORSP Rules 2017|
|Odisha Finance Service Group A (Junior Branch)||Rs 56,100/- in Level-12-Cell-1 in the Pay Matrix under Rule 3 of ORSP Rules 2017|
|Odisha Police Service Group A (Junior Branch)||Rs 56,100/- in Level-12-Cell-1 in the Pay Matrix under Rule 3 of ORSP Rules 2017|
|Odisha Cooperative Service (ARCS/ AGCS) Group B||Rs 44,900/- in Level-10-Cell-1 in the Pay Matrix under Rule 3 of ORSP Rules 2017|
|Odisha Revenue Service Group B||Rs 44,900/- in Level-10-Cell-1 in the Pay Matrix under Rule 3 of ORSP Rules 2017|
|Odisha Taxation and Accounts Service Group B||Rs 44,900/- in Level-10-Cell-1 in the Pay Matrix under Rule 3 of ORSP Rules 2017|
OPSC Selection Process 2019
- The selection of the post will initially depend upon the marks scored in the Prelims exam.
- After that, candidates need to appear for the Mains Exam and after which there is an interview
- Based on the scores in all these stages, candidates will be selected for offering an appointment.
Share your thoughts/queries here!