OICL AO 2 Weeks Preparation Strategy- Tips and Tricks
- OICL AO 2 Weeks Preparation Strategy
- OICL AO 2 Weeks Preparation Strategy- OICL Exam Pattern-
- OICL AO Prelims Syllabus 2017
- OICL AO 2 Weeks Preparation Strategy- Tips and Tricks
- Click to Join Our Banking Preparation Group
OICL AO 2 Weeks Preparation Strategy- Get sureshot preparation strategy, tips and tricks from toppers for OICL AO in just 2 weeks
OICL AO 2 Weeks Preparation Strategy
OICL AO 2 Weeks Preparation Strategy- There are merely 2 weeks left for the OICL AO 2017 exam and it is the right time for the candidates to get started with the preparation. If you are looking out for a synchronized OICL AO study plan as per OICL AO syllabus, this post on OICL AO 2 weeks preparation strategy will help you achieve your goal in a single attempt. This will not only bolster your preparation but also help you fine- tune your caliber.
- Organization Name- Oriental Insurance Company Limited (OICL)
- Post Name(s) -Administrative Officer (Accounts, Actuaries, Generalists, Legal, Automobile Engineers and Medical Officers)
- Total Vacancies- 300 Posts
- Last Date -15-09-2017
- Category -Syllabus
- Official Website- www.orientalinsurance.org.in
It is extremely essential for every candidate to cover all topics in the OICL AO syllabus. Covering the entire syllabus and preparing in sync with the exam pattern is one of the most important aspects to achieve the final goal. The basic objective behind this study plan is to make you 100 percent prepared so that you can perform to the best 0f your caliber.
OICL AO 2 Weeks Preparation Strategy- OICL Exam Pattern-
Before moving on to the 2 weeks preparation plan for OICL AO prelims, let us glance through the prelims exam pattern first-
Preliminary Exam (online objective test)-
English Language- 30 marks- English
Reasoning Ability- 35 marks- English/Hindi
Quantitative Aptitude- 35 marks- English/Hindi
Total – 100
Time Duration- 60 minutes
OICL Exam Pattern Important Highlights
(i) If you need success in the exam, you need to take care of the speed and accuracy. Speed is crucial for success in the exam as you need to solve 100 questions in just 60 mins. This implies that you have roughly 36 seconds per question.
(ii) You don’t have any sectional time limit. This means you need to have a proper time strategy to make sure that you attend all sections, manage time, clear sectional as well as overall cut off marks.
OICL AO Prelims Syllabus 2017
Syllabus is the most important segment one needs to take care of when you are preparing for any exam. It is extremely important for every candidate to cover all the important topics which will enhance your preparation-
Statement and Argument.
Letter and Symbol Series.
Statement and Conclusion.
Cause and Effect.
Mixtures and Allegations.
Problems on Numbers.
Indices and Surds.
Simplification and Approximation.
Races and Games.
Boats and Streams.
Problems on L.C.M and H.C.F.
Permutations and Combinations.
Problems on Trains.
Ratio and Proportion.
Time and Distance.
Numbers and Ages.
Time and Work Partnership.
Volumes Profit and Loss.
Pipes and Cisterns.
Odd Man Out.
Inventions and Discoveries.
Rivers, Lakes, and Seas.
Famous Days and Dates.
Countries and Capitals.
Famous Books and Authors.
Famous Places in India.
Computer Hardware Parts and Controls.
Database Management Systems.
Basic Computer Terminology.
Software names and usages.
Basic Internet Knowledge and Protocols.
History of Computer.
OICL AO 2 Weeks Preparation Strategy- Tips and Tricks
- You need to divide those 12 days in the following form 8 days + 3 days.
- In those 8 days, you need to pick up topics from any 3 sections out of 4 in a one complete day for practice. Post practice, you need to dedicate ample time for revision. Do not pick up a new topic in the last 3 days as in the last 3 days you need to practice mocks, revise concepts and formulae, practice tricks and shortcuts, etc.
- In the Quantitative Aptitude Section of OICL AO, it is extremely important to cover the topics like Quadratic Equations, Simplification and Approximation first as these topics are of high preference. In the next round, you can go for topics like Number Series, etc.
- Revise easy topics and fundamental topics at the first place. When you revise fundamental topics, it will help you to attempt the complex topics easily.
- For instance, most Quant topics involve application of concepts of Interest, Percentage and Profit & Loss. So, make sure you are clear enough with the base of Arithmetic section: Percentage, Profit & Loss and Interest.
- All the Data Interpretation questions asked are calculation oriented. You can master your calculation skills only when you practice well. Hence, make sure you practice mock tests on a scale of at least 5- 6 in a day.
- In the English section, try to build and strengthen your vocabulary & grammar basics. Go through the notes which you have prepared and practice as many questions as you can.
- When it is mentioned to practice mocks, it is equally important to spend some quality time to analyze your performance as well. Make sure you take care of the below three points- Order of attempting various sections, Time to be spent on each section and Number of questions to be attempted
You need to understand it very clearly that the major objective is to clear the sectional and overall cut offs.
Stay tuned for more updates on OICL AO 2 Weeks Preparation Strategy. All the best!
Share your thoughts/queries here!