OICCL Recruitment 2018 | Check Notification for 749 Vacancies
OICCL Recruitment 2018 – Check the recently posted jobs by Orbit corporation limited inviting applications for 749 Freshers Graduate Engineer Trainee Vacancies.
OICCL Notification 2018
Orbit corporation limited has recently released a notification inviting applications for 749 Freshers Graduate Engineer Trainee Recruitment. All the candidates with an engineering degree can apply for this opportunity. Scroll Down to check more details about the recruitment.
OICCL Recruitment 2018
Orbit Corporation Limited has recently released a recruitment notification which invites application for the posts of 749 Graduate engineer Trainee. This is a good news for all those aspirants who have done their engineering and are now seeking jobs. The complete information about the recruitment including important dates, eligibility criteria, selection process and application procedure can be found in the post.
Name of the Vacancies – Graduate engineer Trainee
Experience – Fresher
Number of Vacancies – 749
|Discipline||Number of vacancies|
Candidates should possess Full-Time BE/ B.Tech (Engg.) from recognized University with a minimum of 50 % marks in one of the following stream:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
The candidates’ age must be between 21-30 years as on 01.April.2018.
Shortlisted candidates will get a salary of Rs. 36800 per month.
- The first phase is the written test in which candidates need to score good marks in order to move to the next phase
- Candidates shortlisted on the basis of the written test marks will appear for an interview
Examination Centers (Tentative List)
Vishakhapatnam/ Hyderabad/ Chennai/ Bhubaneswar/ Guwahati/ Patna/ Chandigarh/ Mohali/ Raipur/ Kolkata/ Ahmedabad/ Gandhinagar/ Vadodara/ Bilaspur/ Jammu/ Bengaluru/ Navi Mumbai/ National Capital Region (NCR)
How to Apply for OICCL Recruitment
- If you are applying through mobile only Registration page will open.
- Register first (Submit or Create Now).
- You can also apply using Gmail, Facebook and Yahoo.
- You can register through users account can Sign In to apply.
- Fill the form with all necessary details and upload scanned image and signature
- After filling the form submit it within the given period of time and take print out of form
Click Here for Official Notification
Stay tuned for more updates on OICCL Recruitment 2018.
Share your thoughts/queries here!