OFC Recruitment 2017: Ordnance Factory Board Recruitment for Semi-Skilled grade IE Group C
OFB Recruitment 2017: Ordnance Factory Board vacancy for Semi-skilled grade Industrial Employees Group ‘C’ and Labour Group ‘C’
OFB Recruitment 2017
Ordnance Factories invites ONLINE applications from eligible citizens of India for filling up vacancies or posts of Semi-Skilled grade Industrial Employees (IEs) Group ‘C’ in different trades and Labour Group ‘C’ in various Ordnance Factories located across India.
Ordnance Factory Board is a bicentenary Government organization with 41 factories spread throughout India with State of Art defense production technology in diverse fields and 22 others establishments for Training, Safety, R&D, Recruitment etc.
Online Application Dates: The Online applications (Part I and II) can be filled from 29.05.2017 to till 23:55 Hrs on 19.06.2017.
|Online application Starts:||29th May 2017|
|Online application ends:||19th June 2017|
NAME OF THE POST AND PAY SCALE:
|Name of the Post||
Industrial Employees (Semi-Skilled) & Labour Group ‘C’
Pay Band-1 (Rs.5200-20200), Grade Pay Rs. 1800 (pre-revised), Entry Level Pay in 7th CPC 18000
Allowances as admissible to the Central Government employees from time to time.
3. AGE LIMIT: 18 to 32 year (Minimum Age 18 year for all categories) as on the closing date of online applications.
4. Education Qualification for OFB recruitment:
NAME OF TRADE/POST
Semi Skilled Workman
|Matriculation + National Trade Certificate (NTC)/National Apprentice Certificate (NAC) issued by National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT).|
Technicians with upgrading qualifications of Class – III equivalent to NAC. (With due endorsement of the equivalence of Civil Qualification on their certificate)
Technicians with upgrading qualifications of Class – II & Class I equivalent to NTC. (With due endorsement of the equivalence of Civil Qualification on their certificate)
Total No of Posts: 4110
Name of the Posts: Industrial Employees (Semi Skilled) & Labour Group ‘C’
Name of the State & Factory:
A. Bihar: 62 Posts
1. Ordnance Factory Project Nalanda (OFPN): 62 Posts
B.Chandigarh: 50 Posts
2. Ordnance Cable Factory Chandigarh (OCFC): 50 Posts
C. Maharashtra: 976 Posts
Ammunition Factory Khadki (AFK): 311 Posts
4. High Explosive Factory (HEF): 84 Posts
5. Ordnance Factory Ambajhari (OFAJ): 219 Posts
6. Ordnance Factory Bhandara (OFBA): 90 Posts
7. Ordnance Factory Bhusawal (OFBH): 181 Posts
8. Ordnance Factory Chandrapur (OFCH): 91 Posts
D. Madhya Pradesh: 824 Posts
9. Gun Carriage Factory, Jabalpur (GCF): 215 Posts
10. Grey Iron Foundry, Jabalpur (GIF): 176 Posts
11. Ordnance Factory Itarsi (OFIT): 50 Posts
12. Ordnance Factory Khamaria, Jabalpur (OFK): 129 Posts
13. Ordnance Factory Katni (OFKAT): 24 Posts
14. Vehicle Factory Jabalpur (VFJ): 230 Posts
E. Orissa: 465 Posts
15. Ordnance Factory Bolangir (OFBOL): 465 Pots
F. Tamil Nadu: 306 Posts
16. Engine Factory Avadi (EFA): 09 Posts
17. Heavy Alloy Penetrator Project (HAPP): 05 Posts
18. Heavy Vehicle Factory (HVF): 292 Posts
G. Telangana: 133 Posts
Ordnance Factory Medak (OFMK): 133 Posts
H. Uttarakhand: 298 Posts
20. Ordnance Factory Dehradun (OFDUN): 138 Posts
21. Opto Electronics Factory, Raipur Dehradun (OLF): 160 Posts
I. Uttar Pradesh: 871 Posts
22. Field Gun Factory Kanpur (FGK): 179 Posts
23. Ordnance Factory Kanpur (OFC): 499 Posts
24. Ordnance Factory Muradnagar (OFM): 193 Posts
J. West Bengal: 125 Posts
25. Metal and Steel Factory, Kolkata (MSF): 125 Posts
OFB Recruitment 2017 – How to Apply for OFB ?
- Login to official website of www.ofb.gov.in
- The Online applications (Part I and II) can be filled from 29.05.2017 to till 23:55 Hrs on 19.06.2017.
- Candidates must ensure all details are correct and accurate before hitting the SUBMIT button.
CENTRES OF EXAMINATION: Centre will be allotted with respect to location of the Ordnance Factory applied by the candidate in one of the 12 centres viz. Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Coimbatore, Delhi, Hyderabad, Jabalpur, Kolkata, Kanpur, Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune and Trichy. Additional centres like Bhopal, Lucknow and Dehradun may be included.
MEDIUM OF EXAMINATION: The examination will be trilingual, i.e., Hindi, English and regional language of the State where the factory against which the candidate has applied is located. With reference to Ordnance Factories and their respective locations, this translates to English, Hindi & any one regional language among the following- Bengali/ Marathi/Oriya/Tamil/Telugu. It may be noted that candidates can appear only for that regional language of the state where the factory concerned is located and will have to appear for examination in that State/Centre only.
OFB Recruitment 2017 – MODE OF SELECTION:
Selection process shall comprise of a 2 stage process:
- Written examination consists of objective type questions for of 100 marks on OMR sheet
- Trade Test will be conducted at factory along with document verification. The Trade Test or Practical shall be only qualifying in nature.
Important Links for OFB Recruitment 2017:
|Official Notification||VIEW HERE|
|Apply Online||VIEW HERE|
|Official Website||VIEW HERE|
Stay Tuned for more updates on OFB Factory Recruitment, OFB Recruitment 2017 !
Share your thoughts/queries here!