Odisha Police Recruitment Out for 1722 Vacancy
- Odisha Police Recruitment – Apply for 1722 vacancies
Odisha Police Recruitment- Odisha Police to fill 1722 vacancies for the post of Civil Constable(Male/ Female) in 35 Districts. Application process has begun today. Interested and eligible candidates must apply for the post on or before 26th July 2018. The application process has begun today, direct link is given below.
Odisha Police Recruitment – Apply for 1722 vacancies
Are you dreaming of getting a high profile Govt. job with attractive salary? Here we have a good news for all of you. Especially for the police job seekers, Odisha Police going to conduct Constable (Male/ Female) recruitment Examination. Odisha Police Recruitment 2018 application process is going to fill 1722 vacancies for the post of Civil Constable in 35 Districts. Odisha Police department is also known for hiring meritorious, young and motivated candidates to pursue their Career. For more information you can visit the official website: https://odishapolice.gov.in/. Scroll down to check the details.
List Of Current Vacancies In Odisha Police 2018:
|Civil Constable (Men & Women)||1722||Odisha Police Constable Vacancy|
|Sepoys / Constables (Male)||2021||Odisha Police Sepoys / Constables Vacancy|
Important Exam Dates:
Here are the important Odisha Police Recuitment event dates.
|Last Date of Online Application||26th July 2018|
|Physical Measurement/ Physical Efficiency Tests||6th August 2018|
Eligibility for Odisha Police 2018
- Age Limit – 18-23 Years Age limit for Unreserved (General)As on 01.01.2018
- Educational Qualification – 10+2 Exam Pass Qualification.
- no experience in related field.
Selection Process for Odisha Police
Odisha Police Constable minimum physical standard measurements required and detailed selection process is given below. Marks distribution and allotments are given below.
- Physical Measurement (Height): 20 marks
- Physical Efficiency Test: 35 marks
- Driving Test: 05 Marks
- Educational Achievement: 15 Marks
- Sports Achievement: 15 Marks
- NCC: 5 Marks
- Written Test: 35 Marks
How to apply for Odisha Police Recruitment 2018 Civil Constable Posts:
- Click on the above link.
- Download the application form and take a print out of the form.
- Fill the prescribed format of form with required information
- Send the hard copy of the duly filled application form along with demand draft of examination fee at the below mentioned address:
“The Concerned Superintendent of police of the Districts as well as police Commissionerate, Bhubaneswar”
Unreserved Category – Rs.150
SC/ ST – NIL
For more exam and job related updates stay connected with us. If you have any query regarding Odisha Police requirement then leave your query in the comment box below. Wish you luck for your physical efficiency test.
All The Best!!
Share your thoughts/queries here!