NVS LDC Answer Key – Check NVS Answer Key Here
Navodya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) publishes the official answer key for PGT/TGT/LDC/AC/MISC today on the official website. The candidates who appeared for the exam can verify the answers to the attempted questions.
- NVS 2019 Answer Key for PGT/TGT helps candidates to calculate an estimate of their scores for the exam.
- NVS Result will be announced soon at navodaya.gov.in
- Candidates must note that the answer key for NVS 2019 released today is provisional.
- The final NVS PGT 2019 Answer Key will be released after analysing the objections raised on it.
- Candidates can raise objections on the answer key until October 11, 2019.
NVS Answer Key Dates
NVS Exam for TGT was conducted on October 03, 2019 while for PGT (Maths) was conducted on September 17, 2019.
Here are important dates related to NVS Answer Key:
|NVS 2019 Exam for PGT was scheduled for||September 17, 2019|
|NVS 2019 Exam for PGT was conducted on||October 03, 2019|
|Provisional NVS Answer Key was released on||October 10, 2019|
|Last date to raise objections on NVS Answer Key||October 11, 2019|
|Final NVS Answer Key will be published on||October 20, 2019 (tentative)|
How to check NVS Answer Key?
NVS has announced the provisional answer key for the miscellaneous teacher exam (Art, Music, Librarian etc.) officially. Download the answer key following the steps given below:
- Visit the official website of NVS
- Enter your User ID and Password after clicking on the direct link to check the answer key
- Click Submit to open the NVS Answer Key PDF
How to Raise Objections on NVS 2019 Answer Key?
Candidates who find any errors or incorrect answer marked in the answer key for NVS 2019 can challenge it. Only online objections are accepted by the Samiti. Here are steps to raise objections on the answer key:
- Login using your user ID and password
- Click on the “+” button on the header tab
- Raise objections related to any particular question and submit
How to Retrieve Password to Login for NVS PGT Answer Key 2019?
Given are the steps to set a forgotten password and check the answer key for the exam:
- Click the “Forgot Password” button
- Enter User ID and Captcha
- Click “Get Password”
- You will receive a new password on your email or registered mobile number.
To change the password after entering the automated password, follow the steps given below:
- Click “Change Password”
- Enter the User ID, Old Password, New Password and Confirm New Password
- Click Change Password button after entering captcha
NVS Cut off 2019 (Expected)
Given below is the expected cut off for NVS 2019:
|Category||Cut off Marks|
Share your thoughts/queries here!