NTPC Diploma Engineer Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 30 Diploma Engineers Posts
NTPC Diploma Engineer Recruitment 2018 for 30 Engineer vacancies at Kudgi Super Thermal Power Project, Karntaka
NTPC Diploma Engineer Recruitment 2018
The National Thermal Power Corporation Limited has recently posted fresh job vacancies inviting applications to fill 30 Diploma Engineer Posts from young and energetic candidates. The recruitment is for various zones. The last date for the submission of applications for NTPC Recruitment is 9th May 2018. The work location would be Kudgi, Karnataka. All candidates would be posted at Kudgi Super Thermal Power Project Karnataka under the Southern Region of NTPC Ltd.
NTPC Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details – Zone Wise
- Mechanical Engineers – 14
- Electrical – 10
- C&I – 06
|Starting Date to Apply Online||19.05.2018|
|Application closed on (Last date)||04.06.2018|
|Admit Card download for 1st stage online aptitude test||Mid July 2018|
|First stage online aptitude test||Last week of July 2018|
|2nd stage online technical test admit card download||Mid August 2018|
|2nd stage online technical test||3rd/4th Week of August 2018|
The educational qualification for various discipline has been given below:
- Electrical – Candidates should have a diploma in electrical/ electrical and electronics engineering with a minimum of 70 marks.
- Mechanical – A diploma in mechanical/Production engineering is needed with a minimum of 70 % marks.
- Control and Instrumentation – A diploma in Instrumentation/ electronics engineering with a minimum of 70% marks.
Upper Age Limit for Candidates – 25 Years
For Land Outsees – 35 Years
Candidates who belong to General category have to pay Rs 300/-. Applicants who belong to SC/ST/PWD/XSM do not need to pay any application fees for the recruitment.
The selection of the candidates will be based on two tests:
- Aptitude Test
- Online Technical Test
For the detailed selection process, please refer the official notification given in the important link section below in this article.
How to Apply for NTPC Recruitment for Diploma Engineers?
- Candidates should have a valid email address & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Go to the official website of NTPC – http://www.ntpc.co.in/.
- Check the option which states “Recruitment” and then selects the desired post.
- Read the information very carefully and then click on “Process”.
- Complete the Registration procedure and click on the “Submit” option.
- Fill in the all the necessary details in the application and upload Photo, Signature.
- Submit Application Form
- Pay Application Fee
- Take Print out of application form
Stay tuned for more updates on NTPC Diploma Engineer Recruitment 2018!
Share your thoughts/queries here!