NPCIL Recruitment 2018 | 32 Trade Apprentice Vacancies
NPCIL Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 32 Trade Apprentice. Get direct link to apply for the post in this article.
NPCIL Recruitment 2018 – Apply Now!
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited, NPCIL has released notification to recruit 32 trade apprentice for their Kalpakkam plant in Tamil Nadu. We insist interested candidates to start with their application process. The application date had started from 11th July 2018 and the last date of application is 16th August 2018. Other important details regarding the recruitment like eligibility, no. of vacancies, age limit etc are mentioned further in the article.
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
- Candidates must be 10th pass with Science and mathematics in Institutes having 10+2 system or its equivalent from a recognized board.
- ITI passed certificate in relevant trade.
- Minimum Age: 16 years.
- Maximum Age: 24 years.
Candidates will be selected on Merit Basis i.e marks obtained in their ITI standard/course and trade competency.
How to apply?
- Interested and eligible candidates will first have to register themselves in the web portal http://apprenticeship.gov.in for enrollment as Apprentices. NPCIL will not entertain any application without registration.
- Candidates will have to apply for the respective trade through the Establishment Registration No. E12153300082 , the Establishment ID for NPCIL, MAPS. However submitting the hard copy of the application is mandatory for selection/screening.
- Candidates may download the application form(Annexure-I) from the official website of NPCIL www.npcil.nic.in
- Candidates must submit the application in the proforma given in the advertisement preferably typewritten on an A4 size paper. The envelope should prescribe ” Application for Engagement of Trade Apprentice against notice no. 01/MAPS/HRM/TA/2018″.
- Application must reach on the concerned address on or before 16th August 2018.
- Any incomplete/erroneous form or application without proper enclosure will not be considered and will be rejected without any communication.
- Duly fill your application form and affix your passport sized photograph and send it to the below mentioned address:
Manager(HRM), HRM Station,
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd,
Madras Atomic Power Station,
Kancheepuram District, Tamil Nadu.
Stipend during the training
- 90% of the wage of semi-skilled workers notified by the Govt. of Tamil Nadu if he/she had undergone 2 years of ITI training course.
- 80% of the wage of semi-skilled workers notified by the Govt. of Tamil Nadu if he/she had undergone 2 years of ITI training course.
Selected candidates will undergo a training which will be for a period of 1 year. Read the entire official notification for NPCIL Recruitment 2018 below.
So, this is all regarding the NPCIL Recruitment 2018. Do tell us, if you liked this, in the comment section below. Also, if you have any question or suggestions for us, you can write to us down in the comment box.
Share your thoughts/queries here!