NPCIL Recruitment through GATE 2018 – 200 Executive Trainee vacancies
- NPCIL Recruitment through GATE 2018 – 200 executive trainee vacancies
- Important Dates for NPCIL Recruitment via GATE 2018
- Eligibility Criteria for NPCIL Recruitment via GATE 2018
- Selection Process for NPCIL Recruitment via GATE 2018
- How To Apply for NPCIL Recruitment via GATE 2018
- Application Fee for NPCIL Recruitment via GATE 2018
- Pay Scale for NPCIL Recruitment via GATE 2018
NPCIL Recruitment via GATE 2018 – Apply online for 200 executive trainee vacancies.
NPCIL Recruitment through GATE 2018 – 200 executive trainee vacancies
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited, a Public Sector Enterprise, recruits young and skilled candidates via GATE every year. It has capability in all facets of Nuclear Technology like Design, Construction, Commissioning, Operation, Maintenance, Renovation, Modernization & Upgradation, Plant Life Extension, Waste Management and Decommissioning of Nuclear Reactors in India. This year too, they are inviting online applications from valid GATE scorers. You can submit your application from 4th April 2018 onwards. The last date to apply is 18th April 2018. Let us see all the important details regarding the recruitment process one by one. Scroll down to see more.
Note – We’ll update the direct link to apply online as soon as it is activated.
- Unreserved – 81
- OBC – 55
- SC – 39
- ST – 25
- Chemical – 15
- Civil – 27
- Electrical – 50
- Electronics & Communication – 15
- Instrumentation – 8
- Mechanical – 85
Important Dates for NPCIL Recruitment via GATE 2018
- Online application starts – 4th April 2018
- Last date to apply – 18th April 2018 (until 16:30)
Eligibility Criteria for NPCIL Recruitment via GATE 2018
- Age Limit – You must not be above 26 years of age as on 18th April 2018. However, age relaxation rules apply for the reserved category candidates – 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST, and 10 years for PwD category.
- Educational Qualifications – You must have a B.E./B.Tech/B.Sc (Engineering)/5-Year Integrated M. Tech degree with minimum 60% marks from a recognized University. Your stream must be one of the six disciplines mentioned above in Vacancy section.
- GATE score – You must have a valid GATE 2018 or 2017 score in the same paper as your discipline.
Selection Process for NPCIL Recruitment via GATE 2018
You will be shortlisted for Personal Interview based on your GATE score. However, please note that the final merit list will be prepared based on your performance in the Interview only. You need to secure minimum 70% marks (60% marks for reserved category) to clear the interview.
How To Apply for NPCIL Recruitment via GATE 2018
- First of all, you need to visit the official website.
- Then. find the recruitment link via GATE.
- Read the official notice completely.
- If you satisfy the eligibility criteria, click on apply online.
- Alternatively, click on the direct link given above to apply.
- Fill in the form correctly.
- And upload the scanned copies of your photograph and signature.
- Make the fee payment.
- Finally, submit the application.
Application Fee for NPCIL Recruitment via GATE 2018
Rs.500 (zero fee for female/reserved categories)
Pay Scale for NPCIL Recruitment via GATE 2018
- Stipend during training – Rs.35,000/- + Book allowance of Rs.10,000/-
- After appointment – Rs.56,100/- + Other allowances + Benefits & Incentives
You must serve NPCIL for at least 3 years after training. Else, you need to pay a bond amount of Rs.4,30,000.
So, tell us, did you find our post on NPCIL Recruitment via GATE 2018 helpful? Then, keep visiting us regularly for more updates like this.
Share your thoughts/queries here!