NPCC Recruitment 2018
NPCC Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 14 vacancies in Managerial Positions
NPCC Recruitment 2018
National Projects Constructions Corporation has invited applications for the post of Senior Manager (Law/HR) and for Deputy Manager (Finance). Interested and eligible candidates have to apply for the posts before 23rd May 2018. The recruitment is on a regular basis for candidates on a regular basis.
NPCC Vacancy 2018:
- Senior Manager (Law) – 2 Posts
- Senior Manager (HR) – 2 Posts
- Deputy Manager (Finance) – 10 Posts
NPCC Eligibility Criteria:
NPCC Educational qualifications:
- Senior Manager (Law) – Graduate in Law with 10 years experience. Post-Graduate in Law preferred
- Senior Manager (HR) – Full Time MBA in HR with 10 years experience
- Deputy Manager (Finance) – CA/ICWA/MBA in Finance with more than 10 years of experience.
NPCC Age Limit: Upper Age Limit as on 31.03.2018 of the candidate should be as follows
- Senior Manager (Law) – 40 years
- Senior Manager (HR) – 40 years
- Deputy Manager (Finance) – 30 years
Upper age Limit:
- SC/ST – 5 years
- OBC/PWD/ Ex-Serviceman – 3 years
Pay Scale for NPCC Recruitment 2018:
- Senior Manager (Law) – E3 Pay Scale -Rs. 60,000 to Rs. 1,80,000
- Senior Manager (HR) – E3 Pay Scale – Rs. 60,000 to Rs. 1,80,000
- Deputy Manager (Finance) – E3 Pay Scale – Rs. 40,000 to Rs. 1,40,000
Selection Process: Selection Process will comprise of Personal Interview and/or Group Discussion whatever deemed fit according to NPCC.
Application Fee for NPCC Recruitment 2018:
Candidate has to pay an application fee of Rs. 800 via Demand Draft. Demand Draft should be in favor of NPCC Limited payable at New Delhi. Demand Draft should reach Deputy General Manager (HR), NPCC Limited, Corporate Office, Plot No. 148, Sector-44, Gurugram – 122003. (Haryana), Tel. Ph. No. 0124-2385223 before 23rd may 2018. Envelopes of applications reaching the NPCC Office after the due date will not be considered.
Envelope containing the Application form and Demand Draft should be superscribed with “Advt.No.NPCC/Regular/Law/HR/Fin./April/2018 – Post applied for ____________”
National Projects Construction Corporation Limited (NPCC) was established on 9th January 1957 as a premier construction company to create the necessary infrastructure for economic development of the country in the core sectors of irrigation and water resources, power and heavy industries.
Stay tuned for more updates on NPCC Recruitment 2018!
Share your thoughts/queries here!