NPAT Preparation Tips
NPAT Preparation Tips – Tips, Tricks and Strategies to crack NPAT Entrance test
NPAT Preparation Tips
NPAT or NMIMS Programs After Twelfth is a test taken annually to gain admission into NMIMS undergraduate Programs after Class Twelfth. It is the official entrance test for admissions to Undergraduate Degree and Integrated Degree Programs being offered NMIMS and its constituent schools. The Test is held every year at multiple test centres in 32 cities.
Important Dates for NPAT 2018:
|Last Date for Online Registration
||Saturday, 28 April’ 2018|
|Last date for Form Editing||Saturday, 21 April’ 2018 (Only addition school/ program, change of exam date, change of test city will be allowed)|
|Test Dates:||Saturday 12th & Sunday, 13 May’ 2018|
Programs covered under NPAT 2018
Undergraduate Degree Programs:
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Finance
Integrated Degree Programs:
- MBA Tech. (B.Tech. + MBA Tech.)
- MBA Pharma Tech (B.Pharm + MBA)
Programs Offered at Campus
|Mumbai Campus||All the above programs|
|Shirpur Campus||B.Tech., MBA (Tech.) and MBA (Pharma Tech)|
|Bengaluru Campus||BBA, B.Sc. Finance and B.Sc. Economics|
|Indore Campus||BBA, MBA Tech.|
|Navi Mumbai Campus||BBA, MBA Tech.|
Here are some of the NPAT Preparation tips for your assistance.
- Solve mock Tests: Solve mock Tests as this is the only way you are going to improve your scores.
- Quality over Quantity: Try to cover all topics for the NPAT exam, but do not miss out quality study to learn new stuff and difficult things.
- Keep notes: Keep notes of important topics from exam perspective.
- Cut off varies Every year: The Cut-off for every year is different, and it based on a number of applicants. Though you can learn from previous years cutoff do not completely rely on it.
Maximize Efforts: Work hard towards your goal of getting into NPAT affiliated institutes.
- Sleep well before the exam.
- Reach the Exam Venue on Time so that you have enough time to run personal errands before the exams.
There is not much time to solve the paper, so choose the section of the paper that you are most comfortable with. If you are comfortable with Quantitative aptitude, then attempt it first. However, if you are comfortable with English than solve English first and then move on to other sections.
- Remember that there is a “Review” option. So, if you feel the answer you have chosen is wrong, you can always go back and change the answer. If you are able to review your answers it is a good way of reducing errors in the questions and increasing your scores. This is a great way of aiming for accuracy.
- Total Score in the end will play a big role in you getting selected to the next level. You need to have both good sectional cut off and overall cutoff if you want to crack the exam.
- Do not get stuck in any particular section as there is limited time to solve the questions. If you are unable to solve the section, then move on to the next section.
- Follow the mantra of Be Positive. Exam is difficult, so the practice of mock tests can help you crack the exam.
- Drink Water and eat well before the exams.
Stay tuned for more updates on NPAT Preparation Tips!